Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Nah. Apparently he did push Alia & RK together b/c what Alia wants, Alia gets. smiley36 He’s known to have set both of them up & also “approved” Sid & Kiara’s pairing, according to rumours. I a 1000% believe he is the one responsible for RK-Alia. RK was quite old & NS apparently, desperately wanted him to get married, RK is a social-climber who is in love with being a Power Couple & Alia at the top, meant he was fine with being with her. She isn’t as goodlooking as the women he is normally with, but she’s very young & at the top, and he wanted to settle down apparently, so it worked. It’s hilarious when people feel “sorry” etc for Alia, b/c she a 1000% knew & knows, what she’s gotten into. Don’t get fooled by the so-called dumbness & “innocence”, she is anything BUT. smiley36smiley36

My reasons for believing he didn’t approve of RK and Alia initially are a few things.  

In fall of 2017 when Sid and Alia broke up and got briefly back together it was heavily speculated that KJo got them back together.  

In the beginning of Aloobir dating time KJo was hosting a radio show as a dating advisor. RK called one day and asked what he would tell his girlfriend. KJo did say that he would tell her Ranbir would make a great husband, but his tone and look was something between sarcasm and lip service. 

During Alia and Deepika’s KWK episode KJo said he was probably wrong to say marriage hurts one’s career, hinting that he’s probably tried to convince Alia of that.  

And last year the way he was telling the story of how Alia told him she was getting married I got this vibe or feeling that KJo only gave his blessings after she told him she was pregnant.  

I may be reading too much into everything here but I still think KJo would have preferred it if Alia had ended up with someone else.  

As for everything else, I agree that Neetu was getting desperate for a bahu and since she couldn’t find any rich socialite for him … and that RK was definitely attracted to Alia’s fame and star status.  No one feels bad for Alia. I think everyone is just having fun with the Alia jokes. The girl declared on national TV that she’s OK with physical infidelity. What’s there to feel bad about? 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Alia is way too ambitious to marry the likes of SidMal who is a B/B+ Lister & comes from  a normal family. Not a very privileged one like the K Khandaan. Alia was DYINGGG to marry the “Prince” (LMAO) of BW, aka Ranbir Kapoor. And they didn’t seem that serious to me anyway (Sid & Alia) to marry each other. She always had her eye on her Prize & now won’t shut up about it/him since she’s married to him. 

Their daughter is gorgeous though! Touchwood.

Sid >>>>> Ranbir any day, her loss. And Sid is aging like a fine wine.

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is obviously a marketing strategy/official tie up or whatever.Why is everyone acting like Tripti has feelings for RK?

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Do you think Sid is a good actor? As much as I dislike Ranbir he always gets praised by critics. 

Sid's movies get lost in the hype of the big movies.  

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Do you think Sid is a good actor? As much as I dislike Ranbir he always gets praised by critics. 

Sid's movies get lost in the hype of the big movies.  

It is not about acting, when it comes to a husband, it is about the person. If they threat you right, if they make you happy because at the end of the say you marry the person not the actor.

Ranbir might be the better actor, but Sid is the better person. Sid to me seems to be a great husband to Kiara, and Ranbir to me seems to be one of the worst husbands in Bollywood, who is very toxic, with his very toxic mom, a huge alcoholic, with daddy issues, very controlling and 99% sure he is sill cheating.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

It is not about acting, when it comes to a husband, it is about the person. If they threat you right, if they make you happy because at the end of the say you marry the person not the actor.

Ranbir might be the better actor, but Sid is the better person. Sid to me seems to be a great husband to Kiara, and Ranbir to me seems to be one of the worst husbands in Bollywood, who is very toxic, with his very toxic mom, a huge alcoholic, with daddy issues, very controlling and 99% sure he is sill cheating.

Oh ok. I misunderstood. Ofc Sid is way better person. There is no doubt.

I was talking about acting. I mean i will watch a Sid movie anyday. But he barely gets good scripts. 

I don't watch Ranbir movies even if he gets praised to the sky. He is just off putting. I had to really tolerate him in YJHD. Never watched this movie again.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Oh ok. I misunderstood. Ofc Sid is way better person. There is no doubt.

I was talking about acting. I mean i will watch a Sid movie anyday. But he barely gets good scripts. 

I don't watch Ranbir movies even if he gets praised to the sky. He is just off putting. I had to really tolerate him in YJHD. Never watched this movie again.

I know what you mean, I think Ranbir as an actor is very overrated. The likes of Ranveer, Vicky, Ayushmann, Raj, Vikrant are all better than him. He does nothing to me.

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

My reasons for believing he didn’t approve of RK and Alia initially are a few things.  

In fall of 2017 when Sid and Alia broke up and got briefly back together it was heavily speculated that KJo got them back together.  

In the beginning of Aloobir dating time KJo was hosting a radio show as a dating advisor. RK called one day and asked what he would tell his girlfriend. KJo did say that he would tell her Ranbir would make a great husband, but his tone and look was something between sarcasm and lip service. 

During Alia and Deepika’s KWK episode KJo said he was probably wrong to say marriage hurts one’s career, hinting that he’s probably tried to convince Alia of that.  

And last year the way he was telling the story of how Alia told him she was getting married I got this vibe or feeling that KJo only gave his blessings after she told him she was pregnant.  

I may be reading too much into everything here but I still think KJo would have preferred it if Alia had ended up with someone else.  

As for everything else, I agree that Neetu was getting desperate for a bahu and since she couldn’t find any rich socialite for him … and that RK was definitely attracted to Alia’s fame and star status.  No one feels bad for Alia. I think everyone is just having fun with the Alia jokes. The girl declared on national TV that she’s OK with physical infidelity. What’s there to feel bad about? 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

A lot of people online, IG, Reddit etc keep talking about how bad they feel for her. smiley36smiley36 Which is hilarious b/c woman knows exactly what she’s doing. 

Most of them are absolutely fine with infidelity, the way we define it. Esp physical infidelity. They don’t define relationships the way the outside world does. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Yep it is, didn’t say it isn’t. Just explained that she was always obsessed with marrying The (Ranbir) KAPOOR. SidMal is any day, waaaay better than RK but that’s also quite insulting to SidMal, b/c majority of the industry men are way better than RK as a husband.  smiley36smiley36smiley36

StacyStyle thumbnail

Yep it is, didn’t say it isn’t. Just explained that she was always obsessed with marrying The (Ranbir) KAPOOR. SidMal is any day, waaaay better than RK but that’s also quite insulting to SidMal, b/c majority of the industry men are way better than RK as a husband.  smiley36smiley36smiley36

And that is why Aloo will always be an idiot. Ranbir will never be a prize to anyone no matter how hard she tries.