Anupamaa on a date with the New Man

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I can imagine Anupamaa saying to him while they go on a date

''Surrey I need to take care of my two ex husbands household.

Pheli Vanraj, Baa, Bauji, Kinjal, Kavya , Dimpy, Angel, Mahi and Ansh

Then Adya, Barkhaa, Adik and Anuj

Be right back and then comes back sorting his. family out

Off she goes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail

Firstly who in their right mind would take that anpadh gavar on a date! And If the new bakra still decides to be with her after knowing that she’s a visible red flag then he deserves to suffer for the rest of his lyphe!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Inka date inke hi restaurant mei hoga. Free ka khana. 

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Firstly who in their right mind would take that anpadh gavar on a date! And If the new bakra still decides to be with her after knowing that she’s a visible red flag then he deserves to suffer for the rest of his lyphe!

Date Muttlub Tareekh? Lekin aap mujhe tareekh par kyu le jana chahte hain? Korut ki tareekh hai kya? Lekin mere do talaq to nakki ho chuke hain🤔

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This serial has become like US show bold and beautiful 

Many men are doing affairs 

Anupama is having various suitors and never settling with one man she wants sab sab sab 

Kids are suffering mental trauma thanks to parents affairs and behaviours 

Everything seems less like a indian situation more like a US show 

Even if anupama gets another 5 suitors or husbands she will not live with them normally because she only loves vanraj and his kids fro her not any one else

anupama can never love any man as husband than vanraj no matter how nice that man or family is to her 

Neither will anupama love any child as her own other than vanraj kids as a woman can only love kids of her lover/soulmate only fully

This reimind me of one of my friend, her mom was forcefully married off to a man by her parents. So her mom hated all 4 of her kids because they are from this man whom her parents forced her to marry all life. She would also rub it on her kids face saying she hates them as she hates their father. Imagine all life you hear your own mom say she hates you and your siblings as they are born to their father. 

Anuj and adhya have similar story. anupama has been forced by hasmukh and vanraj to marry anuj against her wishes. She will never love anuj or CA ever in this life. Although anupama has no guts like my friends mom to say on face she hates her hubby and his kids to anuj and adhya. But her actions show it that she does not like being anuj wife or staying with him. She does not love CA as daughter as shes anuj child only not hers. 

Let anupam marry yashdeep too yet she will hate that man too and any kids he has or adopts. This is a toxic cycle from maa. It never ends. 

Toxic cycle will only end when anupama gets back vanraj as husband and lives with shahs. Or many more hubby and kids life shall be destroyed like anuj and adhya 

Anuapma only wants benefits from the man she marries like his power, money, business, fame, name and that too mostly to help her vanraj and her 3 kids and baa bapuji. Otherwise she never wants that man in life for anything else or his kids. Any other kids than vanraj, anuapma can never be mother to them no matter what 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago
Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anuj would get jealous of deepu bhaiya

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

This serial has become like US show bold and beautiful 

Many men are doing affairs 

Anupama is having various suitors and never settling with one man she wants sab sab sab 

Kids are suffering mental trauma thanks to parents affairs and behaviours 

Everything seems less like a indian situation more like a US show 

Even if anupama gets another 5 suitors or husbands she will not live with them normally because she only loves vanraj and his kids fro her not any one else

anupama can never love any man as husband than vanraj no matter how nice that man or family is to her 

Neither will anupama love any child as her own other than vanraj kids as a woman can only love kids of her lover/soulmate only fully

This reimind me of one of my friend, her mom was forcefully married off to a man by her parents. So her mom hated all 4 of her kids because they are from this man whom her parents forced her to marry all life. She would also rub it on her kids face saying she hates them as she hates their father. Imagine all life you hear your own mom say she hates you and your siblings as they are born to their father. 

Anuj and adhya have similar story. anupama has been forced by hasmukh and vanraj to marry anuj against her wishes. She will never love anuj or CA ever in this life. Although anupama has no guts like my friends mom to say on face she hates her hubby and his kids to anuj and adhya. But her actions show it that she does not like being anuj wife or staying with him. She does not love CA as daughter as shes anuj child only not hers. 

Let anupam marry yashdeep too yet she will hate that man too and any kids he has or adopts. This is a toxic cycle from maa. It never ends. 

Toxic cycle will only end when anupama gets back vanraj as husband and lives with shahs. Or many more hubby and kids life shall be destroyed like anuj and adhya 

Anuapma only wants benefits from the man she marries like his power, money, business, fame, name and that too mostly to help her vanraj and her 3 kids and baa bapuji. Otherwise she never wants that man in life for anything else or his kids. Any other kids than vanraj, anuapma can never be mother to them no matter what 

First love is always special. I feel bad for Anuj he loved anu 26 years and wanted to marry her but when he did his dreams got shattered he can't even give Shruti wife right since he still loves upma

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Historia

First love is always special. I feel bad for Anuj he loved anu 26 years and wanted to marry her but when he did his dreams got shattered he can't even give Shruti wife right since he still loves upma

Honestly all this love shove was ok in 10th century or 15th century may be 

In 21st century there is no real love 

If ppl expect a romeo juilet or a salim anarkali or majnu laila kind of eternal love ppl are foolish as this century you will never get all those kind of ppl at all. You tell me who will drink poison for his love and die like romeo and die today? Or who will risk going against an emperor for his lover like salim? Or who will roam roads searching for his lover who has been married off like majnu? Forget all that who will sit crying for many months inside palace for his dead wife like shah jahan in todays time? Next day all would have forgotten wife and running to job in todays time. 

In my workplace i see men coming to office next day of wife death after doing her funeral yesterday, no remorse at all for having lost them. You would think they will stay a few days with their kids or family to mourn than come but no for them project deadline more important that dead wife or kids or dead parents.  That too these are young 30-40 year olds not 60 year olds. Sometimes it looks like we colleagues feel more remorse at the spouse death than that colleague itself. Especially in last 5-10 years lots of viruses like zika, sars, covid, h1n1 etc has wrecked havoc and many young ppl have lost life or their spouses. But very few i see deeply impacted by death of spouse or family. Most get normal fast as if its normal to lose spouse in early 30s or 40s or even late 20s 

I do not think anuj loved anupama it was infatuation of a 17 year old boy 

anupama never loved anuj actually although she says it 

If anuj dies in 2 days anuapma will be busy cooking at shah house or shift them to kapadiya house 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago