Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

The reason for which PATHAAN was Amazing - Jim aka John Abraham hasn't been nominated in Filmfare Awards???

Out of 15 Nominations for PATHAAN, Filmfare Jury didn't find John Abraham's performance worthy enough to get at least A Nomination??

Filmfare is SRK Bhakt, clearly shows insecurity by not even giving a nomination to a character which stole the limelight from their favourite leading man.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes he should be nominated though I just read they took out the Villian categories and in supporting I think those who nominated better but I guess they good have given him in main category even though he won’t win. 

Edited by wat_up - 3 months ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He called Filmfare & other award shows a Circus where monkeys get rewards to perform on stage. I mean many actors have thrashed these awards, specifically Filmfare, but none have used such strong words. Needless to say he wont be invited. smiley36

"I totally don't respect awards. It's a joke. It's comical to see actors dance and then collect an award and make funny jokes," he told IANS.

I just don't go for these functions. I will be a joker going to a circus, it will be demeaning and I don't want to do that," he said.

https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/bollywood-news/article/john-abraham-its-comical-to-see-actors-dance-and-then-collect-awards-23164350

Edited by Haila_tu - 3 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

He called Filmfare & other award shows a Circus where monkeys get rewards to perform on stage. I mean many actors have thrashed these awards, specifically Filmfare, but none have used such strong words. Needless to say he wont be invited. smiley36

"I totally don't respect awards. It's a joke. It's comical to see actors dance and then collect an award and make funny jokes," he told IANS.

I just don't go for these functions. I will be a joker going to a circus, it will be demeaning and I don't want to do that," he said.

https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/bollywood-news/article/john-abraham-its-comical-to-see-actors-dance-and-then-collect-awards-23164350

but Amir khan who boycotted them got nominated and I heard he won for dangal. 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

but Amir khan who boycotted them got nominated and I heard he won for dangal. 

Because that's Aamir Khan, they'll lose the 0.0001% credibility they have If they don't nominate the biggest grossers. I mean imagine not nominating Rang De Basanti, Dangal, 3 Idiots, PK etc. They have no choice. Aamir is bigger than them. But they can try stomping on the little guys. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

John once said he only has 3 real friends in Bollywood 

Akshay 

Karan

Abhishek 

Do with that information what you will 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

The reason for which PATHAAN was Amazing - Jim aka John Abraham hasn't been nominated in Filmfare Awards???

Out of 15 Nominations for PATHAAN, Filmfare Jury didn't find John Abraham's performance worthy enough to get at least A Nomination??

Filmfare is SRK Bhakt, clearly shows insecurity by not even giving a nomination to a character which stole the limelight from their favourite leading man.

LOL..before accusing SRK..they also didn't nominate SRK himself for pathaan

The most useless person / performance from that movie has been nominated only..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

LOL..before accusing SRK..they also didn't nominate SRK himself for pathaan

The most useless person / performance from that movie has been nominated only..

So Deepika did something so they wouldn’t nominate John or Srk smiley36

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

shahrukh was nominated twice for best actor in jawan and dunki and dp nominated. don't like watching action movies but glad both dp and srk got nominated. john is good looking but he is not a strong performer. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So Deepika did something so they wouldn’t nominate John or Srk smiley36

John and SRK were the life and soul of Pathaan..they nominated the weakest link of the movie instead..it only shows their credibility or lack of..