Posted: 4 months ago

Thanks for the tag Sima..smiley31

I am already working on this one, thanks to the previous tag by Liz!smiley27

Edited by minakrish - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: minakrish

Thanks for the tag Sima..smiley31

I am already working on this one, thanks to the previous tag by Liz!smiley27

Ok ok Mrina...I thought that I missed to tag you...waiting to read your entries.

Tagging some more persons:

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot

Thank you for the tag smiley1

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Hello I have 2 questions regards this? If anyone can answer it would be a great help

1. What's difference between microtale and drabble? I have always written one shorts to fan fictions, never written drabble or microtale

2. the word limits of drabble, how much can it get increased, or is 100  the strict limit?

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Hello I have 2 questions regards this? If anyone can answer it would be a great help

1. What's difference between microtale and drabble? I have always written one shorts to fan fictions, never written drabble or microtale

2. the word limits of drabble, how much can it get increased, or is 100  the strict limit?

Microtale is a very short sized story which you have to write in some 10-12 words, whereas for drabbles, you have to write a story in some 50-100 words. 100 is the max word limit. Exceeding the word limit will not be considered as a valid entry for the contest, so you must stick within the word limit. 

Example of Drabbles: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/type/3

Example of Microtales:

"A small boy, lightning scar, unusual school... Lots of magic!"

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ayodhya Archers

Microtale is a very short sized story which you have to write in some 10-12 words, whereas for drabbles, you have to write a story in some 50-100 words. 100 is the max word limit. Exceeding the word limit will not be considered as a valid entry for the contest, so you must stick within the word limit. 

Example of Drabbles: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/type/3

Example of Microtales:

"A small boy, lightning scar, unusual school... Lots of magic!"

Thanks for the info 👍🏻smiley31

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for tagging. Will try to participate

missFiesty_69 thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Yes Vera, this one is just like that contest. And your participation is must. Please don't forget to send it on time. Submit your entries as soon as possible. If you've any queries, do post in here. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

aye aye host, I’ll definitely participate. I’ll submit on time mostly 😅 

I have a question for you : last time we were supposed to write the Drabble, and then came the micro tale. Is there any disqualification or anything like that ? one more question too. Will it be a problem if I send entries in parts. Like I might sit & write 4-5 entries at a time & then if probably I get any ideas at the last minute, could I send that at a later date ? 
thanks for the tag once again smiley31

Originally posted by: missFiesty_69

aye aye host, I’ll definitely participate. I’ll submit on time mostly 😅 

I have a question for you : last time we were supposed to write the Drabble, and then came the micro tale. Is there any disqualification or anything like that ? one more question too. Will it be a problem if I send entries in parts. Like I might sit & write 4-5 entries at a time & then if probably I get any ideas at the last minute, could I send that at a later date ? 
thanks for the tag once again smiley31

So this contest is in two phases. Phase 1 is Drabbles which are 50-100 word stories. Phase 2 will be microtales which are 10-12 word stories.

There is no disqualification provided you adhere to the contest guidelines. 

You can choose to participate in Drabbles only or Microtales only or both.

You can send in entries as and when you finish them, and keep sending until the deadline is up.

Hope that answers your Qs.

Edited by LizzieBennet - 4 months ago