Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Hello, I'm mostly inactive now but I had made a post 7 years ago that I kept thinking of a song where the girl is desperate to win over the guy as a last ditch attempt she takes off her shirt and finally the hero falls for her and wraps something around her smiley36 I didn't remember anything else apart from this smiley17

Today, I was randomly watching a tried and refused channel video on youtube and found this scene!!!

I had mentioned that the hero is probably suniel shetty or akshay Kumar in my 7 year old post..it's actually Sanjay Kapoor smiley17

I had also mentioned that the girl could be Mamta Kulkarni, Raveena or Shilpa it was Madhuri smiley36

And it's not a song but a scene

So, no wonder no one got it right. This is the post link..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4693590

This is the tried and refused video link 

https://youtu.be/Mng8SHogVYw?si=Toy2zJxmHq7kPw7j

It was fun to finally get an answer but it felt so nostalgic to go back to a time when this forum was super fun..good old days smiley1

If anyone from that time is still around then do let me know!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I miss adventurousman smiley36

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was guessed correctly on page 8 smiley36

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Man, two people literally told you the song and you said no. You gave wrong information too. The scene wasn't in the song at all. I feel bad for all those who tried. 

Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

It was guessed correctly on page 8 smiley36

Yeah smiley18 I was sure it was not Sanjay and Madhuri smiley24

Until I got hit by the scene today unintentionally, I was so sure it was a rain song smiley36

Carpe_diem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raijeera

Man, two people literally told you the song and you said no. You gave wrong information too. The scene wasn't in the song at all. I feel bad for all those who tried. 

Yeah all my info was wrong. I can't believe that only the taking off the clothes part was right smiley36

I feel bad too. So many tried so hard throughout that thread smiley28

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Yeah all my info was wrong. I can't believe that only the taking off the clothes part was right smiley36

I feel bad too. So many tried so hard throughout that thread smiley28

Chalo hota hai life hai

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ah hotchic...where is she now? New id?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Glad u found the scene..

Though there is a song that matches ur original description minus the ending..

Is baat ka bahana achha hai from the 90s movie Platform.

Hero is Ajay Devgn who was in Akshay, Suniel category then.. heroine Tisca Chopra looked like Mamta Kulkarni 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carpe_diem

Hello, I'm mostly inactive now but I had made a post 7 years ago that I kept thinking of a song where the girl is desperate to win over the guy as a last ditch attempt she takes off her shirt and finally the hero falls for her and wraps something around her smiley36 I didn't remember anything else apart from this smiley17

what song is this ?