Does Aishwarya Rai really love Abhishek or is it all calculated?

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I always wondered if they have a marriage of convenience.

Poor guy is not really loved by this fashion model.

She is only into herself and very calculated.

What do you think?

smiley28

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

I always wondered if they have a marriage of convenience.

Poor guy is not really loved by this fashion model.

She is only into herself and very calculated.

What do you think?

smiley28

People have debated on this marriage more than elections. I'm not even joking, I cannot image the amount of pressure they have in public so they seem stressed every time. 

Also IDK if you can 'poor guy' Abhishek for anything he seems fine. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

People have debated on this marriage more than elections. I'm not even joking, I cannot image the amount of pressure they have in public so they seem stressed every time. 

Also IDK if you can 'poor guy' Abhishek for anything he seems fine. 

I was approached to join a Aishwarya fan club on Twitter/X who’s motto was “her life would be better when the parents are gone”  😱 😬 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I was approached to join a Aishwarya fan club on Twitter/X who’s motto was “her life would be better when the parents are gone”  😱 😬 

WTF? Report them. Aish has the WORST fans, even at PS1's launch the others acknowledged that issue.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

WTF? Report them. Aish has the WORST fans, even at PS1's launch the others acknowledged that issue.

I’ll do my civic duty for sure , but keep your eyes open. You could read that stuff on any platform 👀 even BWF 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Don't think you can be with someone for 15+ years without loving them. So of course she loves him.. and he adores her too. Not everyone has to publicly love their partners, some people are more introverts and got different love languages.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That shall forever remain a mysterysmiley36.

But to tolerate idiosyncrasies of AB, Jaya, Sweta must be tough and challenging. 

This does not extend any support to Aishwarya or say that she is a congenial person. 😃

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Don't think you can be with someone for 15+ years without loving them. So of course she loves him.. and he adores her too. Not everyone has to publicly love their partners, some people are more introverts and got different love languages.

Well no, not necessarily. Neetu Singh lived with Rishi Kapoor for nearly 40 years!  Still was she happy? Doubtful. There are innumerate examples both from celebrities and commoners. 

Women are good at adapting/accomodating/ adjusting with situations and manage to deal with adversities. That's why they have higher chances of survival in adverse situations. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It was obviously all calculated. She was planted in his life to steal his dancing skills so that he won’t be a threat anymore to the other superstars.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Ash really attracts obsessive fans.