Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

To me it looked like all of them have some romantic interest in her. smiley29

oh ok. ho sakta h...dekte h kaise jata h tbh..

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ayeza Khan

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

I will watch this 13 episodes ka drama only for my favorite actor Saad Qureshi smiley42

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: I-SunShine_Soul

I will watch this 13 episodes ka drama only for my favorite actor Saad Qureshi smiley42

But anjum shehzad se Bach ke rhna he makes every drama slow pace BTW the only Anjum drama i liked is KAM 1 With Imran Abbas and Yeh Shadi Nahi Ho Sakti With Mohib and Urwa

Originally posted by: anikamathur

But anjum shehzad se Bach ke rhna he makes every drama slow pace BTW the only Anjum drama i liked is KAM 1 With Imran Abbas and Yeh Shadi Nahi Ho Sakti With Mohib and Urwa

Don't worry smiley12mein ny only SQ ky few scenes ky liye yeh drama dekhna hai woh bhi skip skip kr ky smiley12

Not a fan of Sarah khan 😔 But I think her character ki shadi Saad ky character sy hogi

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
I just loved the OST. This drama looks good. I hope some website uploads it so that I'll be able to watch it.
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

just watched the first episode, albeit in the worst quality ever 😫 I absolutely adore the music played throughout the episode, especially 'O Sahib,' it's so beautiful. 

It's amusing how it brought back memories of ishqmurshid. 

his reel sasur, mr suleman is back here too 😂 again him vs politicians, but this time fl is in a powerful family. 

the classic love-at-first-sight with the ⛈️ pouring in the background while the girl remains clueless, and him giving her the umbrella while getting drenched

good acting by everyone smiley32

Edited by jenshad - 2 months ago
moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hamza Ali Abbasi

Billal and love at first at sight and rain scene seems to be a common theme. I wonder if he himself experienced this in real life too. smiley36