carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

Tiger Zinda hai, par kuch aise..

Screenshot_20240111_205835_YouTube.jpg

This has to be the year of Tummy laughs for me. smiley37

Though it doesn't take anything away from his extreme good looks. He will always be one of the few very very good looking actors of the Industry. 

But that Tummy needs to go back.

I don't have any old ladies tales and myths or spiritual offerings in explanation as to what a little Tummy bulge indicates as I do not believe in such. I lean towards science and an intelligent guess and relate it to age and lifestyle. Unless he's giving moral support to Aishwariya from a distance. smiley2

Let's hope 2024, gets Salman in a better shape coz the industry relies on the Khan's and Kumar and Kapoor kid to keep it rolling. 

Now to my favourite Tummy laughs. It reminded me of Bira again... 

Bira in Animal with his fake one. Gosh U have to love the guy for being a sport to provide such humour. Not an easy job for a gorgeous dude! smiley32 smiley36

Screenshot_20240112_012141_Opera.jpg

Now let's just quickly wash our eyes with this... smiley27

Screenshot_20240112_014116_Opera.jpg

That's all from me. 

Edited by carisma2 - 3 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This topic is fun 

It makes me more comfortable to say things like Vidya Balan can’t walk a mile in Her own shoes smiley36 👞 What’s the threshold body bashing ?

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

This topic is fun 

It makes me more comfortable to say things like Vidya Balan can’t walk a mile in Her own shoes smiley36 👞 What’s the threshold body bashing ?

Possibly yes. 

But sometimes you have to let your hair down and allow yourself a little laugh. And allow others too, so long as it's not mean and intended to hurt anyone. People like Salman .. no matter what anyone says, is a good looking dude. 

Be it Sallu, Akki, SRK, Hrithik, Bobby, Sunny are good looking boys of the industry and same with Sid and Ranbhir have conventional good looks and Ranveer is not bad either. 

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

tiger looks very lazy there. He is probably too old to chase his prey now. Only way he gets fed is if they walk into his den.smiley2smiley36

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

tiger looks very lazy there. He is probably too old to chase his prey now. Only way he gets fed is if they walk into his den.smiley2smiley36

He had been promoted to being an Alpha Lion instead. That Laziness looks more Royal. 

He truly is in the sher ka adda, Jo gaya wahan, mila sirf us ka hadda.  smiley37

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I can’t blame the tiger as he mentioned how much he hates going to the gym and he is a big foodie. He knows how to cook. But what about the animal? He is in early 40s. He use to be one of the fittest actor. Perhaps he gained weight for the movie. I am sure he will be in his normal form or maybe not as animal park is coming too.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Plus salman is close to 60s but he still looks good

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now he cant take his shirt off smiley36

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I can’t blame the tiger as he mentioned how much he hates going to the gym and he is a big foodie. He knows how to cook. But what about the animal? He is in early 40s. He use to be one of the fittest actor. Perhaps he gained weight for the movie. I am sure he will be in his normal form or maybe not as animal park is coming too.

Bira was fynnnneeeee in Animal, the tummy was fake. 

Like I rem Bira being really skinny before, and like put off no where he's actually got a butt, like how did that just happen over night,  I wasn't looking, it's just that it was really noticeable during the last fight.  I was like is he wearing butt pads or got himself an implant. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Now he cant take his shirt off smiley36

He can lift his T shirt up instead.  smiley37