Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 3 months ago

Only good part in song was the rap pop like this otherwise song is boring n video. 

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ache khase folk song ki band baja di 

Even Cadbury did it better

https://youtu.be/dElx4geExsQ?si=KelOb_8jio_pe2ze

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Stage and costumes takes me back to badtameez dil and kriti wearing a very similar Saree to what deepika wore and same expression how she turned aroundsmiley36 itna bhi copy na karo  shahid dancing was fab. I wish shahid can do a movie where he plays a choreographer. He is really good in dancing. Kriti expression was like mein Kya kar rahee hoon idher?smiley36

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Bekind

Stage and costumes takes me back to badtameez dil and kriti wearing a very similar Saree to what deepika wore and same expression how she turned aroundsmiley36 itna bhi copy na karo  shahid dancing was fab. I wish shahid can do a movie where he plays a choreographer. He is really good in dancing. Kriti expression was like mein Kya kar rahee hoon idher?smiley36

it gave me Kala charisma vibes n kirti like sid being stiff lol. Though that song a remix was good this one just 😴 boring 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

I must say that Kriti here is looking better than i expected I think it's bcz of that pretty gorgeous blue color. smiley36

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

I should have started watching it on mute, unfortunately opened the video without muting it, few secs into video vocals started hurting my ears and stopped it right there, couldn't even focus on the video in those few secs, lmao next time i should  start watching it again on mute. 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

they copied badtameez dil in dil chori song with kartik and nushrat in sktk movie. now kriti wearing the same outfit as dp. Didn't shahid play a choreographer in the film chance pe dance. anyways love the dancing in this song but I thought it was going to be a solo shahid dance when I saw the teaser 

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kriti always looks kinda similar to me in all her movies. She looks so out of place and more like a model than a normal person in any story. Maybe except Bareilly ki Barfi.

hasini009 thumbnail

Khali Peeli ho gaya, ab Laal Peeli. What’s next, Neeli Peeli?smiley36