Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Jeeeeeet gayeeeeeesmiley40

SoniRita thumbnail

India

India Innings

17.3 Naveen-ul-Haq to Dube, FOUR runs

Finishes 60 not out and seals India's win!

Congrats Ind

Edited by SoniRita - 4 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

India won by 6 wkts

Prizi thumbnail

India

A comfortable win for India. They restricted Afghanistan to 158 on a good batting deck, thanks to some disciplined bowling for most part of the innings. If not for the half-century partnership between Omarzai and Nabi, Afghanistan wouldn't have crossed 150.

Prizi thumbnail

India

In reply, India lost Rohit Sharma for a duck in the very first over as his opening partner was ball-watching. Gill struck five boundaries but his cameo was ended by Mujeeb. After scoring just 36 runs off the powerplay, India upped the ante. Tilak Varma became the second Indian batter to get dismissed in the 20s. Jitesh Sharma and Shivam Dube forged a 45-run stand for the fourth wicket and the duo ensured that India were all ahead in the chase. While the wicketkeeper-batsman fell playing a big shot, Dube notched up a fifty, got involved in three 40+ partnerships and remained unbeaten till the end to hit the winning runs. Stick around for the presentations...

Savera84 thumbnail

India

Thanks for the tag Madhu.smiley31

I woke up just in time  to watch us winning.

Congratulations to team India.smiley40

I am sure Shivam Dube will be the PoTM.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 4 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

India

India chasing targets 160 or below in home T20Is

Instances 17

Matches won 16*

Matches lost 1 (vs NZ, Nagpur, 2016)

Prizi thumbnail

India

Rinku Singh - I have got a habit of batting at 6 and finishing games, I'm feeling very happy with this job. Enjoyed the cold conditions, it was tough while fielding though. I just try to talk to myself, batting at 6, I don't have the chance to face too many balls or score too many runs, that's the thing I keep telling myself. I've spoken with Mahi bhai (MS Dhoni), he just told me to react according to the ball, keep your calm and I just do the same thing. I don't think a lot while batting, just react to the ball.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

A fairly comfortable win for India, as was expected since the target of 159 was below-par especially in Mohali. A few early India wickets did make the game interesting, but in hindsight, that offered a great opportunity for India's thinktank to see what the likes of Tilak, Dube, Jitesh and Rinku could do. Dube finishes unbeaten on 60 to round off a memorable day that also saw him bowl a tidy spell of 2-0-9-1.The game, though, was set up by the India bowlers. Axar's 2-23 was important since it broke partnerships, and Mukesh's 2-33 helped stop Afghanistan from going big at the death by dismissing Omarzai and Nabi.For Afghanistan, they'd feel with five wickets in hand left after 20 overs, they simply did not utilise the batting conditions well enough. They missed someone of Rashid's quality after the three early wickets that India lost. Mujeeb, Nabi and Omarzai their most impressive players tonight.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

A comfortable win for India. They restricted Afghanistan to 158 on a good batting deck, thanks to some disciplined bowling for most part of the innings. If not for the half-century partnership between Omarzai and Nabi, Afghanistan wouldn't have crossed 150. In reply, India lost Rohit Sharma for a duck in the very first over as his opening partner was ball-watching. Gill struck five boundaries but his cameo was ended by Mujeeb. After scoring just 36 runs off the powerplay, India upped the ante. Tilak Varma became the second Indian batter to get dismissed in the 20s. Jitesh Sharma and Shivam Dube forged a 45-run stand for the fourth wicket and the duo ensured that India were all ahead in the chase.