Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 5 months ago

Shankar : "Virat deserves place in T20 team purely based on his performances in world cups. But I don't think Rohit deserves place in this team. Gill and Yashaswi should be the opening pair. Trust me, it will be the devastating opening combo of WC. "

Prizi thumbnail

India

India need 30 runs in 32 balls

SoniRita thumbnail

India

GormintAunty: "Where is that Noor kid? Was really impressed by him in the WC match he played against us (Pakistan)" -- in the squad but not playing today

Prizi thumbnail

India

END OF OVER 15

10 runs

IND: 131/4

CRR: 8.73 โ€ข RRR: 5.60

Need 28 from 30b

S Dube

41 (31)

RK Singh

7 (3)

Fazalhaq Farooqi

3-0-26-0

Mujeeb Ur Rahman

4-1-21-2

Prizi thumbnail

India

Mani Babar: "Shankar, that is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard, respectfully. Rohit is one of, if not the best striker in the powerplay, and even if he falls, he always scores at a quick rate so as to put India in a good spot. He deserves a spot in the team"

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Mani Babar: "Shankar, that is one of the worst ideas I have ever heard, respectfully. Rohit is one of, if not the best striker in the powerplay, and even if he falls, he always scores at a quick rate so as to put India in a good spot. He deserves a spot in the team"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Vijay: "Gill is technically sound. The first 10 months of 2023 were his but he would like to forget the last 2."

Prizi thumbnail

India

Naveen-ul-Haq to Shivam Dube, FOUR, to deep mid-wicket

SoniRita thumbnail

India

India need 28 runs in 30 balls

IND

131โˆ’4 (15)

TAR159

CRR8.73

REQ5.6

P'SHIP14(7)

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Naveen-ul-Haq to Shivam Dube, FOUR, heaved away over midwicket for a one-bounce four. The man in the deep moves to his right but to no avail