Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Dear members  it’s been noticed many here  want “lost”. So they are welcome to “lost “ where they can discuss freely . 

Also many here want to enjoy “Upma “ so we shall let them enjoy “Upma “ so please help yourselves at the correct place .
Above need ful has been done and same will be followed hence forth.
Regards 

Haha , this is so funny smiley36

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Interesting I thought all shows of this channel will see increase in trp as it was 6days telecast, but most of them maintained the same trp like last week. 

that means which ever increased are due to ita and stable ,means they lost point 0.1 ,but due to ita it is stable

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Just as I thought, a stable 2.4, very nice for the whole team. Top 3 againsmiley32. Waiting for the college track drama to give that TRP boost. Please, they just need to scrap the scenes with Armaan and Ruhi though.

Summer_Rain thumbnail

2.4 TRP for 6 day seems little less honestly there might have been some dip in ratings if they would have considered 7 dayssmiley36. Serves them right for giving overdose of Goenka's and Ruhi's ddp.

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Wait..how they actually count trp?🤔

I thought everyday trp total and then devided by number of days they telecast the episodes

Isn't it is simple?

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

TRP stable

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

My take abhira will get to know about Arman and Ruhi she will leave and then Arman realises he loves her 💯

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

2.4 TRP for 6 day seems little less honestly there might have been some dip in ratings if they would have considered 7 dayssmiley36. Serves them right for giving overdose of Goenka's and Ruhi's ddp.

They show progress in one week and then make all characters go crazy in the next. And seriously, if they want the audience to stick with them, then they should never make Abhira as Akshara Jr 2.0. That will be their doom. Akshara kept forgiving people who abused her and crying for them. She even called a worthless trash as mother till the end, even after being forced to abort her child. Abhira should never be like that. She should keep the people who hurt her mother for years away from her. No matter how much ddp they show for MG, audience will never forget what he did to the previous FL.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

I feel so too. Abhira should not become Ak 2.0. The only reason she is being accepted she knows how to give it back without searching for a context to justify her own humiliation. I hope she continues to hold her ground despite changing dynamics in her relationships with the poddars and the goenkas.