Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

... was probably when she had introduced 'Karishma Kapoor' as her future daughter-in-law!

Abhishek Bachchan khush nahin lag raha tha waise... so I think it was all good eventually.

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSqGDNTQkfo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I've always loved both Aishwarya and Karishma so I'm curious which one was luckier...Aish for marrying into that family or Karishma for not marrying into that family.

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya ye sach hai?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Abhishek and Karishma were not even standing next to each other 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

But I remember Abhishek was very much in love with Karishma and wanted to marry her. I wonder if Karishma has married abhishek, would she been happier? She she liked the environment? Yes babita broke the engagement but was karishma happy breaking the engagement ? Is that why she left Bollywood? Would Jaya had isolated Lolo as to how she has isolated Ash?

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

But I remember Abhishek was very much in love with Karishma and wanted to marry her. I wonder if Karishma has married abhishek, would she been happier? She she liked the environment? Yes babita broke the engagement but was karishma happy breaking the engagement ? Is that why she left Bollywood? Would Jaya had isolated Lolo as to how she has isolated Ash?

Is video mein Karishma Kapoor kaafi khush lag rahi hai waise... proper wedding glow jise bolte.... smiley13

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Saleem-Pheku

Is video mein Karishma Kapoor kaafi khush lag rahi hai waise... proper wedding glow jise bolte.... smiley13

yes she definitely loved Abhishek and loved Jaya as well. The family she was always dreamed of she finally felt from the bachchans. I wonder if she regrets it now. I heard Abhishek was heartbroken too