Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

smiley36 

I didn’t watch Animal, not gonna coz the trailer is shit. 

Would never defend this garbage. 

Also, I endorse what SRK is saying but it’s hypocritical coming from him so no endorsement for the guy.

Where do I fit?

Popcorn Enjoy GIF - Popcorn Enjoy Enjoying GIFs

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Forever in for a popcorn party smiley40

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: you2

Animal fans are fighting and arguing with everyone. They can out argue anyone they want..and call all the stars jealous of the film.

Point is that none of these stars support the film  nor want to do anything like this in future.

That looked like a B list success party.I doubt any A lister will want anything to do with them.

There are enough powerful people who will not let the industry go down that route. I saw some initial support for the film. Now they too are choosing to be silent.

Lol who cares what the industry thinks? Animal made 900 cr worldwide. Any actor right now would give their right arm to work with Vanga. 500 cr hindi grosser is no mean fit. Ranbir and Animal is talk of the town. KJO recently said Animal is the film of the year. But who even cares what KJO or anyone else says..Majority movie going audience loved it. Few wokes and key board warriors dissing it means zilch. All kinds of movies should be made, let the audience decide whether they want to watch or not. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

smiley36 

I didn’t watch Animal, not gonna coz the trailer is shit. 

Would never defend this garbage. 

Also, I endorse what SRK is saying but it’s hypocritical coming from him so no endorsement for the guy.

Where do I fit?

How is it hypocritical coming from SRK? 

The guy has been saying the same thing since 1994 

https://x.com/SRKsDiary/status/1745323544874274970?s=20

He also said it in 2017 during Raees' release 

https://x.com/highonfilm_/status/1745126854707806366?s=20

When whole film industry is running behind franchise, SRK decided not to do Don 3, if that isn't the testament to him doing what he is saying then what is? 

Edited by NoraSM - 3 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Ultimately, people will pick one part of his interview where he didn't even mention the movie then hold him accountable for your act of assigning his words to something your mind can grasp then he is responsible for your inability to understand words 

https://x.com/MahaanSRK/status/1745494332776587634?s=20

Edited by NoraSM - 3 months ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Some SRK fans are Ranbir fans too. This will be fun. I need some Popcorn too. 🍿 

rickyproctor27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

He actually didn't take a dig at Animal

He was talking about his bad time, how he always believed that good things happen to good people and he'd show it in his movies, when he played good guys they won and when he played bad guys, he made sure they die a dog's death but last few years when his movies didn't work and what his family had to go through, his bubble burst and he learnt a new lesson

Absolutely. People love making something out of nothing. He met and praised and congratulated Vanga and Vanga said he wants to work with SRK. I am not sure how what he said links to Animal. The officer who arrested his son had asked for a 25cr bribe to drop charges which he refused to pay. This is open news in papers. The officer got transferred to a remote place in a rural part of India. It links more to that story I feel if you want to read 3 levels between the lines. 

Edited by rickyproctor27 - 3 months ago
rickyproctor27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

people tends to take movies too seriously.. move on its a film!!! Animal isnt an all time classic but it does have its moments,

Very true

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Kuch toh consequences dikhate. Mummy se thappad ke alawa aur kuch nahi mila. smiley36

SRK ka career ka sabse ghatiya film yahi hai shayad 

smiley36