Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Ranbir leaked Neetu's relationship to the press himself...some son he is. 

Many actresses are bi..... It's not uncommon in entertainment. It is less of a scandal now and women tend to keep things discreet because of public backlash so the new female-female relationships get hidden. Back in the day everything got sold to the cruel journalists. 

Rekha was rumored to be a sex addict too so people made up all sorts of stuff about her and very badly hurt her image in the 90s.

For example Rani pings the most out of all the actresses, she has tons of gossip from people who have seen her w/her friends, but the other party not being messy/famous means no one finds out.

I wonder what his motive was in leaking that. Very odd.

Yes, it's not uncommon at all in entertainment industries but it's hushed up in both Bollywood and Hollywood. There are a lot of major actresses in Hollywood that have rumors as well. From Bollywood, I've only heard of Rekha and Rani.

Rekha's image was in part based on her controversies and being a sex symbol. I think her being bisexual and having a female partner is true though and not just made up.

Rani and Rekha are also friends so I wonder if their sexuality and having to hide it is something they bonded over with Rekha giving her advice. I know there's been rumors about Rani and a close female friend, a married one though.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Tell me more please 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I wonder what his motive was in leaking that. Very odd.

Yes, it's not uncommon at all in entertainment industries but it's hushed up in both Bollywood and Hollywood. There are a lot of major actresses in Hollywood that have rumors as well. From Bollywood, I've only heard of Rekha and Rani.

Rekha's image was in part based on her controversies and being a sex symbol. I think her being bisexual and having a female partner is true though and not just made up.

Rani and Rekha are also friends so I wonder if their sexuality and having to hide it is something they bonded over with Rekha giving her advice. I know there's been rumors about Rani and a close female friend, a married one though.

Being queer was always common. Just that today even irl, a lot of men & women don’t hide it b/c there’s a lot more knowledge & relatively, less judgement.  

This becomes exponentially higher in the glamour industries whether it be BW or HW or the modelling industries!!! B/c people are less judgemental about sexuality etc. 

I’ve many queer friends, male & female, gay or bi in India. A lot of them are open about it. So can imagine how much higher it would be in BW.

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 3 months ago
Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Zeenat should have won the hamper 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I wanted Zeenat to get the hamper but she didn't wain anything. smiley18

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Zeenat Aman not winning the Rapid Fire is highly surprising!! She’s the only 1 who deserved to win! Neetu’s  answers were quite bla. Maybe the audience is too swayed by her ‘Animal’-like son to be fair. 

My favourite Zinnie Baby anecdote will always always be the courting gentleman who sent her that huge box which contained other boxes like a Russian doll repeat, and a note which finally read: “The ball is in your court.” 

OMFGGGG I SWOOOOON!!! smiley42smiley10smiley9smiley43

ETA: Most probably it was Shammi Kapoor. smiley43

Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 3 months ago
RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Many actresses are bi..... It's not uncommon in entertainment. It is less of a scandal now and women tend to keep things discreet because of public backlash so the new female-female relationships get hidden. Back in the day everything got sold to the cruel journalists. 

Rekha was rumored to be a sex addict too so people made up all sorts of stuff about her and very badly hurt her image in the 90s.

For example Rani pings the most out of all the actresses, she has tons of gossip from people who have seen her w/her friends, but the other party not being messy/famous means no one finds out.

Vaibhavi Merchant is Rani's Farzana.

Rosyme thumbnail

Once Amitabh himself told that when they were shooting for Yaraana movie song n Kolkata, Rishi Kapoor called Neetu and she went off to Mumbai n between. And they shot the remaining song without her.

Edited by Rosyme - 3 months ago
VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

He leaked it as a joke/joking about to his friends to Outlook India.  Stardust had spread the gossip when it happened decades ago, but no one was paying attention to Neetu because everyone knew about Rishi's issues (who was later having an affair with Juhi). Ranbir pratically confirming it raised a lot of eyes in the 2000s. 

It was after Sanjay Dutt's wife passing away - Neetu was involved with Ena Sharma (sister in law). Ena Sharma was furious that Madhuri and Sanjay were dating when her sister fought cancer to be with him, and basically spent all her time tearing into the press for that, so this shenanigan went under the radar until Neetu called the police on Rishi. 

Rishi has an interview blaming the entire Indian population of New Jersey for his marriage struggling, since Ena was a big socialite there. She was INSANELY posessive about Neetu too which made the entire thing shocking because Indian men usually are expected to be the posessive ones. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He leaked it as a joke/joking about to his friends to Outlook India.  Stardust had spread the gossip when it happened decades ago, but no one was paying attention to Neetu because everyone knew about Rishi's issues (who was later having an affair with Juhi). Ranbir pratically confirming it raised a lot of eyes in the 2000s. 

It was after Sanjay Dutt's wife passing away - Neetu was involved with Ena Sharma (sister in law). Ena Sharma was furious that Madhuri and Sanjay were dating when her sister fought cancer to be with him, and basically spent all her time tearing into the press for that, so this shenanigan went under the radar until Neetu called the police on Rishi. 

Rishi has an interview blaming the entire Indian population of New Jersey for his marriage struggling, since Ena was a big socialite there. She was INSANELY posessive about Neetu too which made the entire thing shocking because Indian men usually are expected to be the posessive ones. 

Lmao Ranbir is messed if he thought this was funny