Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Neetu is a typical Punjabi, she seemed very happy to be with Zeenat even though she wasn't as fun to watch. Zeenat is pretty interesting and gave gossip so she did get the point of the show more than some of the A listers lmao. 

Actually this is the happiest I've seen Neetu like ever. She interrupted but out of excitement. Also...does anyone else see Neetu "ping" for them really badly? I know there's rumors about her and women but I think her attitude towards men, especially her husband really added to that. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Neetu is a typical Punjabi, she seemed very happy to be with Zeenat even though she wasn't as fun to watch. Zeenat is pretty interesting and gave gossip so she did get the point of the show more than some of the A listers lmao. 

Actually this is the happiest I've seen Neetu like ever. She interrupted but out of excitement. Also...does anyone else see Neetu "ping" for them really badly? I know there's rumors about her and women but I think her attitude towards men, especially her husband really added to that. 

It seems a lot of actresses from that era may have hidden their sexualities then if that's true about Neetu since Rekha has lots of gossip as well.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Zeenat was amazing!

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Zeenat got box with note saying---zeene now ball is in your court---- from some kapoor---smiley36

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

It seems a lot of actresses from that era may have hidden their sexualities then if that's true about Neetu since Rekha has lots of gossip as well.

Ranbir leaked Neetu's relationship to the press himself...some son he is. 

Many actresses are bi..... It's not uncommon in entertainment. It is less of a scandal now and women tend to keep things discreet because of public backlash so the new female-female relationships get hidden. Back in the day everything got sold to the cruel journalists. 

Rekha was rumored to be a sex addict too so people made up all sorts of stuff about her and very badly hurt her image in the 90s.

For example Rani pings the most out of all the actresses, she has tons of gossip from people who have seen her w/her friends, but the other party not being messy/famous means no one finds out.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Zeenat got box with note saying---zeene now ball is in your court---- from some kapoor---smiley36

Shammi Kapoor - enormous = big guy. People are guessing Shashi because he was the only 'single' one but I think Zeenat hinted at Shammi.