Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

My heart is so fùcking full.

Man, Shah Rukh in so many ways, from Swades to Chak De! to Jawan always could show and explain and articulate the enoromous, incadascent love we have for India. And how that love meant loving all its people, how it meant hoping and working to make it better everyday. And I remember how even back in the day he used to say in interviews ki his father used to say "maine tumhe Hindustan diya hai."

Man, his father was a freedom fighter for INDIA. To see him win this and be so so so so proud and dignified about this is immensely uplifting.

Many days that I am pissed with him, but today my heart has only endless love for him.

Shah Rukh, you define a generation.

Do something to make your country proud of you. SRK has always done that.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 4 months ago
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Do something to make your country proud of you. That is SRK.

People will undercut what he said and what he meant, but yeah he exactly knew what he was doing and that got the loudest cheer.

Also, bahut Maula Mera Mere Le Le Meri Jaan feels aayi mujhe uski aankhon se toh even I cried with him.

Originally posted by: NoraSM

So true ❤️

People don't understand the cultural impact of Shah Rukh Khan in India, there are movie stars then there is Shah Rukh Khan

Team ISRO and other heroes are so humble to invite him on stage and share their beautiful moment with him, SRK said in his speech that his achievement, for which he is being awarded, isn't as big or important as people sitting in front of him 

He knows everything, BI 

He acknowledged how people went to watch Pathaan, Jawan and Dunki to support him and his family. 

This man is built differently ❤️

AMAZING GRATITUDE.smiley20.....He doesn't take anyone for granted...smiley32

Originally posted by: NoraSM

https://x.com/itxcheemrag/status/1745144302614032715?s=20

Shed more tears with me 😭 This feels so personal, I am gonna use the bucket I have pasted on first page 

OMG...such child like innocence, happiness and cuteness on his face..smiley42....Thoo thoo thoo...Bhagwan buri nazar se bachana...

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

My heart is so fùcking full.

Man, Shah Rukh in so many ways, from Swades to Chak De! to Jawan always could show and explain and articulate the enoromous, incadascent love we have for India. And how that love meant loving all its people, how it meant hoping and working to make it better everyday. And I remember how even back in the day he used to say in interviews ki his father used to say "maine tumhe Hindustan diya hai."

Man, his father was a freedom fighter for INDIA. To see him win this and be so so so so proud and dignified about this is immensely uplifting.

Many days that I am pissed with him, but today my heart has only endless love for him.

Shah Rukh, you define a generation.

Mine too.....smiley31smiley31

Shahrukh is truly a God's child...smiley27

I remember one time when there was a lot of controversy going on....and he looked really sad.....and said....that my father fought for this country......no one deserves to live here more than me.....his love for India shows so much in his actions......one time in an interview he was asked...why doesn't he ever try in HW movies....and his answer was....lets bring HW to India....smiley27

SRK the bench mark even for ISRO....what an honor....what an honor...smiley32

The chairman of ISRO being called the Shahrukh Khan of space.....amazing ...just amazing...smiley42

https://twitter.com/AwaaraHoon/status/1745097071689138541?s=20

koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This made me SO happy!!! This man is everything. How is it possible not to fall in love with him over and over again?!?!

SO SO SO HAPPY for him!! I hope he gets more this year, not only because of how genuinely happy it makes him, but also so we can hear more from him.

To me, the biggest loss for this generation has been SRK's media silence. A whole generation grew up on his philosophies, wisdom, knowledge. He always had a way of placing learnings even in the most mundane of interviews. His thoughts, his writing, his openness to share it all...what a tragic loss.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don’t care. People be getting offf that meth and getting high on Jesus now