mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Guys please show appreciation and love for Hrithik

Don't hesitate to spam as much as you want

mintyblue thumbnail

As the Greek God turns 50, the universe collectively sighs in awe. How is it possible for someone to age so gracefully, like a bottle of the finest wine getting better with time? Hrithik Roshan, the epitome of charisma, talent, and those killer dance moves, has hit the golden milestone, and we're left wondering if we truly deserve such a gem.

It's not just the sculpted physique or the dazzling smile; it's the way he effortlessly weaves magic on the silver screen. From 'Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai' to 'War,' he's been our perpetual heartthrob. His journey is like a Bollywood script - filled with highs, lows, and a generous dose of inspiration.

At 50, Hrithik continues to redefine the standards of age, proving that 'dad bods' are just a myth in his world. It's like he's found the secret fountain of youth, and we're here wondering if he'll ever spill the beans.

But beyond the Greek God exterior, there's a humility and kindness that make him even more endearing. Whether it's his infectious laugh or his heartwarming gestures, Hrithik is not just a star; he's a beacon of positivity in an often chaotic world.

So, as we raise a virtual toast to Hrithik Roshan on his 50th birthday, let's acknowledge that we probably don't deserve this bundle of talent and charm. But hey, we're grateful anyway. Happy birthday, Hrithik - may your days be as fabulous as your dance moves! 🎉✨ #HrithikAt50 #ForeverYoung

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Guys please show appreciation and love for Hrithik

Don't hesitate to spam as much as you want

Ok chalo let me find some other nice Hritik songs and spam this thread as you are asking, I have week off anyway today.. lol

mintyblue thumbnail

Love you dearsmiley27

Newbird thumbnail

I have not watched the movie but fell in love with this audio when they played it on Shivika in Ishqbaaaz, such an intense music and vocals, Ajay Atul+ Sonu nigham combo🌸. Hritik acted well in the song, Priyanka looked pretty too here. One of my most favourite audios since long, forgot to post in first page

https://youtu.be/7Vj6c9vDrgE?si=WVtTETlHXxsy4kDY

Newbird thumbnail

Omg such a beautiful song, felt like I watched or listened 90's song, Udit narayan + Shreya goshal combo is so so soothing to listen, I have been obsessed with this audio since long, watched it's video today after a long time, Mrunal looked soo pretty here, Hritik-Mrunal chemistry is cute here, have not watched the movie though. Posting both the videos as I have no idea which one is authentic one. 

https://youtu.be/yyUodifWNxU?si=_tyzmmK3exazVDLL

https://youtu.be/gRRMSF0nB0c?si=Fy1PIKoOdUl_TbOo

mintyblue thumbnail

Looking fwd to your reply in the beachwear thread too.

Let's objectify these darned men for a changesmiley42

Edited by mintyblue - 3 months ago