Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I had a big crush on him in Akaash Vaani. Had no idea who he was back then but watched that movie just because I liked how he looked sans shirt in a song that was playing on TV

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I had a big crush on him in Akaash Vaani. Had no idea who he was back then but watched that movie just because I liked how he looked sans shirt in a song that was playing on TV

I had a huge crush on him since I watched his first movie. But after ssr died, not a huge fan like I was before. when ssr died, I saw kartik ignoring tweets from ssr and he was following tr*mp so I unfollowed him. Why was kartik following tr*mp? Was turned off by that moment. But still will watch his romantic films. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

same treatment SSR got. Nothing has changed and nothing will change. 

rumors has it that kartik was invited to kwk but he declined. He was throwing attitudes around on the set of the movie and was requesting higher pay based on rumors for the film he signed with janhvi don't blame him for trying to drop out of her film.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I had a huge crush on him since I watched his first movie. But after ssr died, not a huge fan like I was before. when ssr died, I saw kartik ignoring tweets from ssr and he was following tr*mp so I unfollowed him. Why was kartik following tr*mp? Was turned off by that moment. But still will watch his romantic films. 

That's awful that Kartik ignored SSR's tweets. I guess he considered him a rival especially since both were outsiders. And I had no idea Kartik followed Trump. That's really disgusting and I'm glad you told me about that. A follow doesn't always equal an endorsement, especially if you're following someone out of a joke which I imagine is the case for a lot of non-Americans with Trump, but I agree that it's suspicious and not a good sign.

With SSR gone, there aren't any more romantic heroes from the young age group now besides Kartik.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

rumors has it that kartik was invited to kwk but he declined. He was throwing attitudes around on the set of the movie and was requesting higher pay based on rumors for the film he signed with janhvi don't blame him for trying to drop out of her film.

Is this the one that Karan fired him from and then publicly stated that these new stars think they can ask for the same pay as established veterans without proving their starpower? Karan seems like a stickler on newcomers with pay.

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

That's awful that Kartik ignored SSR's tweets. I guess he considered him a rival especially since both were outsiders. And I had no idea Kartik followed Trump. That's really disgusting and I'm glad you told me about that. A follow doesn't always equal an endorsement, especially if you're following someone out of a joke which I imagine is the case for a lot of non-Americans with Trump, but I agree that it's suspicious and not a good sign.

With SSR gone, there aren't any more romantic heroes from the young age group now besides Kartik.

I used to be a huge fan of ssr when he debuted but when the rumors of blind item saying metoo movement was published, not sure how true that was but decide to not be a fan of him. Not sure what year it was. But yes right now Ayushmann and Aditya seems like good ones from young generation but ayushmann chose few wrong scripts. 

One person used a word for an actor and everyone runs with it.

I like Karthik. I love Katori even more. Come at me bruh 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

same accusation SSR got when he did kjo movie.

Originally posted by: Bekind

same accusation SSR got when he did kjo movie.

Every outsider that doesn’t kiss Johar’s ass is accused of the same. All the more reason for me to root for Karthik. You go Karthik. Kill them all 🥂

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I used to be a huge fan of ssr when he debuted but when the rumors of blind item saying metoo movement was published, not sure how true that was but decide to not be a fan of him. Not sure what year it was. But yes right now Ayushmann and Aditya seems like good ones from young generation but ayushmann chose few wrong scripts. 

So there were allegations against SSR? Shocking. He seemed so innocent and good but I've also heard rumors that when he got famous from films, he dumped his gf Ankita so that was a red flag. Ayushmann is a good actor but I've never been a fan of him. I don't know why but he doesn't resonate with me especially in terms of looks and charisma.