I’m not loving this weight loss sunken look, he was so hot before…. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1Yjbq6PksJ/?igsh=cHh4dXl5NjFjZDZt
I’m not loving this weight loss sunken look, he was so hot before…. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1Yjbq6PksJ/?igsh=cHh4dXl5NjFjZDZt
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He went for extreme diet, he needs to gain some weight and muscle. Hope his weight loss was worth it.
what happened to him???
He’s extremely creepy in general.
Because he's a laanti
Kartik is a sweet, simple guy. More than creepy, he looks lost these days. Not the usual Kartik. He was so good in Freddy.
Maybe it has sth to do with KJo. He is never invited to kwk. Even though Sara, Ananya, Jahnvi, kjo etc all have talked about him(made fun of him, taken digs at him) in the show.
Idk what everyone's problem with him. I like him as an actor.
Sahi toh lag raha hai .. especially with this new haircut
Also Pretty sure its for his new role in Chandu Champion - he is supposed to essay the role of a war-hero who then goes on to be India's first Paralympics gold medalist ..
https://www.indiatimes.com/entertainment/originals/meet-murlikant-petkar-the-war-hero-whose-real-story-inspired-kartik-aaryan-chandu-champion-622382.html#:~:text=And%20now%2C%20Kartik%20Aaryan%20will,Katrina%20Kaif%20and%20Shraddha%20Kapoor.
i am not fond of him but this look suit him
Mouse colour ki jaga Mouse face
I always found him creepy.
...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcL5-QLpVGM/?igsh=MW8xMDg2enlwcGF6ZA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcIuAK9gsT3/?igsh=bWN2bDQwY2ZncG1j
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DXJiZ5ljDt2/?igsh=MWM1eDVpazIwYzZqdQ==
...
9