Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

In yrkkh, first borns of leads are always Ungrateful kids smiley36

Ab Nikki ji ko he dekh losmiley2 though I am fond of the child and he did love his abhinav papa but ...

Not all eldest children are problematic. In fact, Naksh never attempted to give anyone else his father's place, when Naitik was in a coma. He made Mohit phuphaji, Daddaji, his dadaji, Mamaji and others who tried to balance Naitik's void in his life. Naksh used to be quite harsh with Akshara due to Gayatri's excessive affection initially, but he wasn't unappreciative. Despite Naitik missing a significant part of Naksh's formative years, they developed a bond over time. It really depends on how a child is raised. In my opinion, Nikkiji is better than Kairav. The Goenkas and Mimi's frequent talks about how a family feels complete only when there's a mother and father influenced Nikkiji, yet the child never attempted to replace Abhinav as his dad. AbhiM was always "DADA" for him, while Kairav immediately made Sirat his "Mumma" on their first meeting, which felt quite out of place.

Edited by Summer_Rain - 4 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

I agree that the changes in actors portraying kid Kairav  had a considerable impact on the character, much like the evolving shades of the grown-up Kairav. However, it's disheartening that Naira sacrificed so much for the child only for him to swiftly replace her with someone resembling her so soon and even Naira's akhri nishani baby Akshu also addressed Sirat as "mumma." This wasn't essential. In fact, Kairav actively pushed Kartik towards Sirat, and both he and that maudi were the reason for Sirat's Lineage to concur in Goenkas till date.

Luckily I stopped watching this show after reunion of KaiRa... I always felt Kartik ke tantrums were glorified often. Kairav and Naira were selling point for me after a point... 

See, Akshu ka I understand because she was baby when Sirat took over... But Kairav was beyond my imagination... 

Both generations Gen 2 and Gen 3 were mildly screwed because of these legacy boy baccha... 

Grownup Kairav was annoying too... Seemed like he legit hated Akshu and loved Arohi more, he was smart till he kept warning Arohi against Dr. Birla but when it came to Akshara he was pro same guy... 

But in general I think all Goenkas ka obsession for Shadis...so glad Naitik was Singhaniya smiley36 warna uske liye bhi nai dulhaniya le aate... (Singhaniya did have maa replaced... But whatever...)... 

Akshara Jr too randomly got her daughter married... Sach mein she proved to be Goenka khoon... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CujxQQ2vqkz/?igsh=cHpjMWtweTZnM3Uy

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

In yrkkh, first borns of leads are always Ungrateful kids smiley36

Ab Nikki ji ko he dekh losmiley2 though I am fond of the child and he did love his abhinav papa but ...

No firstborn Rishta Kid was ever ungrateful

Neither Naksh, Kairav nor Abhir

They were just kids

Nobody "replaced" a parent. You can't "replace" parents

It's just that Kairav/Abhir's parent died, leaving a void

They were trying to fill that void. There is nothing wrong with either of them carving that parental love they lost 

Both Nair and Abhinav would have wanted their kids to be happy 

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 4 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Luckily I stopped watching this show after reunion of KaiRa... I always felt Kartik ke tantrums were glorified often. Kairav and Naira were selling point for me after a point... 

See, Akshu ka I understand because she was baby when Sirat took over... But Kairav was beyond my imagination... 

Both generations Gen 2 and Gen 3 were mildly screwed because of these legacy boy baccha... 

Grownup Kairav was annoying too... Seemed like he legit hated Akshu and loved Arohi more, he was smart till he kept warning Arohi against Dr. Birla but when it came to Akshara he was pro same guy... 

But in general I think all Goenkas ka obsession for Shadis...so glad Naitik was Singhaniya smiley36 warna uske liye bhi nai dulhaniya le aate... (Singhaniya did have maa replaced... But whatever...)... 

Akshara Jr too randomly got her daughter married... Sach mein she proved to be Goenka khoon... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CujxQQ2vqkz/?igsh=cHpjMWtweTZnM3Uy

Gen 2 initially held a lot of promise, but things took a downturn after Shubham's death. Kid Kairav managed to regain the audience's interest, but the storyline fell into a repetitive cycle of Kartik mistreating Naira and her constantly having to assert herself within the Goenka family. Personally, I completely stopped watching after Naira's passing. Covid wala Kairav's fixation on his mother's doppelganger became incredibly frustrating. Introducing someone like actor Kundra and then having his character die made no sense whatsoever. In truth, "Ye Rishta" lost its essence after Naira's departure. Both Gen 2 (post-COVID) and Gen 3 harmed the show. They attempted to fix the damage with Abhinav, but it again ruined beyond recovery. Regarding Naitik, despite referring to Devyani as "choti maa," he never displaced his mother's position. The track involving Akshara's persistence in pushing Rajbanna to remarry irritated even my mother. This plot was introduced after a respectful mourning period. The writers attempted to fill the gap by bringing in Devyani and her children into the Singhania family, aiming for celebratory tracks, but it only added to the show's downfall. To put it plainly, the Goenkas are a detriment to "Rishta" and should be phased out.

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Not all eldest children are problematic. In fact, Naksh never attempted to give anyone else his father's place, when Naitik was in a coma. He made Mohit phuphaji, Daddaji, his dadaji, Mamaji and others who tried to balance Naitik's void in his life. Naksh used to be quite harsh with Akshara due to Gayatri's excessive affection initially, but he wasn't unappreciative. Despite Naitik missing a significant part of Naksh's formative years, they developed a bond over time. It really depends on how a child is raised. In my opinion, Nikkiji is better than Kairav. The Goenkas and Mimi's frequent talks about how a family feels complete only when there's a mother and father influenced Nikkiji, yet the child never attempted to replace Abhinav as his dad. AbhiM was always "DADA" for him, while Kairav immediately made Sirat his "Mumma" on their first meeting, which felt quite out of place.

Exactly... Never replacing "Papa" was biggest learning from Gen 2.

Nikkeji seemed more sensible than Kairav kid because of the way Kairav WENT OUT OF every way to replace Naira... You know what would have been more logical? Akshara quieting with Sirat thinking mom, but Kairav maintaining his zidd to be against Sirat... Thankfully Naksh was against whole replacement theory... Kairav was worst in a way after Naira died. 

Out of three legacy boys only Abhir got first five years with both his parents, Naksh got with family, but no dad and Kairav was the only one to spend most alone with Naira... Luckiest but.... Badd bad execution. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Gen 2 initially held a lot of promise, but things took a downturn after Shubham's death. Kid Kairav managed to regain the audience's interest, but the storyline fell into a repetitive cycle of Kartik mistreating Naira and her constantly having to assert herself within the Goenka family. Personally, I completely stopped watching after Naira's passing. Covid wala Kairav's fixation on his mother's doppelganger became incredibly frustrating. Introducing someone like actor Kundra and then having his character die made no sense whatsoever. In truth, "Ye Rishta" lost its essence after Naira's departure. Both Gen 2 (post-COVID) and Gen 3 harmed the show. They attempted to fix the damage with Abhinav, but it again ruined beyond recovery. Regarding Naitik, despite referring to Devyani as "choti maa," he never displaced his mother's position. The track involving Akshara's persistence in pushing Rajbanna to remarry irritated even my mother. This plot was introduced after a respectful mourning period. The writers attempted to fill the gap by bringing in Devyani and her children into the Singhania family, aiming for celebratory tracks, but it only added to the show's downfall. To put it plainly, the Goenkas are a detriment to "Rishta" and should be phased out.

I didn't find Devyani ka track bad but just off beat in real world. Usually, just usually, you don't get your father/mother remarried after a certain age. You lost your MIL/Mom... you lost them. The end... You still had a family and everything... Unless you see that person is super lonely and miserable... You don't need it... Not against it, but it was little absurd. 

But Goenkas... Oh goshh...bunch of crazies smiley37MG got married soon after his first wife died to a woman his wife claimed to have affair... They wanted Akshara to get remarried... I hated the way Mimi pushed for Kirti Naksh too on basis of abusive ex husband's words... And then came Birlas were shaadi was like banned or something... And people preferred staying alone smiley36 which was worse... Exact opposite of Goenkas... 

Shefali was victim of domestic violence... She remained there... Harsh left, MJ didn't care.. They gpt AbhiRohi engaged but shaadi ke liye push tak nai Kiya... 

Every family is proven to be worse than former... I loved Maheshwaris the most.. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

My favourite Abhimanyu’s son smiley27 He was totally on Abhimanyu from intelligence to care for mother smiley27 

Agar garima ke baad ke naye writer ko Birlas se hatred nahi hota  toh Abhimanyu ka only child abhir bhi shayad apne father Dr. Abhimanyu ke jaise topper skillful doctor hota . I remember his doctor look in school competition. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I didn't find Devyani ka track bad but just off beat in real world. Usually, just usually, you don't get your father/mother remarried after a certain age. You lost your MIL/Mom... you lost them. The end... You still had a family and everything... Unless you see that person is super lonely and miserable... You don't need it... Not against it, but it was little absurd. 

But Goenkas... Oh goshh...bunch of crazies smiley37MG got married soon after his first wife died to a woman his wife claimed to have affair... They wanted Akshara to get remarried... I hated the way Mimi pushed for Kirti Naksh too on basis of abusive ex husband's words... And then came Birlas were shaadi was like banned or something... And people preferred staying alone smiley36 which was worse... Exact opposite of Goenkas... 

Shefali was victim of domestic violence... She remained there... Harsh left, MJ didn't care.. They gpt AbhiRohi engaged but shaadi ke liye push tak nai Kiya... 

Every family is proven to be worse than former... I loved Maheshwaris the most.. 

Akele rehne main kya problem haa? 

Itihaas gawah h ki Single people are the happiest. 

Marriage only bring hypertension and migraine. Aur kuch nahi smiley36

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Bestest father son duo who was separated by cruel humans when alive but together during their last breaths  smiley27 
In a short span, Abhir was so ready to make his family with his own father but destiny had much much much better plans so he left this cruel world with his father to live with him in another world smiley27