Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

I hope iss baar Ruhi ko uda dhe bass. This way Abhira can get rid of both Poddars and Goenkas at one go. Anyways Poddars seem to love worthless bahu over their son Rohit. So if that bahu is gone, they'll definitely throw Abhira out. Then Armaan can decide what he wants in life. Be a yes man for his manipulative Dadisa all his life or live a happy life with Abhira. Rohit will also get a good life with vamp's death. Everything sorted. 

Female lead of the show is strong ,independent and career oriented  so she won’t play victim card and start DDP on every small thing.  so they need someone to cry for the entire gen, they will show  how Abhira becomes independent and successful in her career  keeping her promise she made to her mom and this women will be used for DDP. But DKP made a very bad choice for this character ,he should have taken someone who can do a better job with emotional scenes  sadness and DDP , Prat acting is so bad that ppl can’t even figure out if she crying or laughing in emotional scenes

I watched recent BTS  video , she is taking too many retakes and she can’t even deliver the dialogues properly , sometimes in the episodes it’s hard to figure out what she is saying too ,even after 4mnths I don’t see any improvement in her acting.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago

[QUOTE=firewings_diya]

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4YQtuLJMoN/?igsh=MWYwa29ydmM1anpveQ==

[/QUOTShe looks gorgeous smiley27

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

yes she is they are giving her great sarees. smiley1

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Armaan's bg has satyameva jayathe https://youtu.be/pJnZ9qIXLTQ?si=5SnNLOiu5ztqG4uP

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Yes ruhis poppy and his son also,got killed off..wish her poppy was around to guide her about not running after married men 😂

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Yes ruhis poppy and his son also,got killed off..wish her poppy was around to guide her about not running after married men 😂

u r asking a wrong person to guide right things , Remember ,she learned all these from that same person smiley36

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

u r asking a wrong person to guide right things , Remember ,she learned all these from that same person smiley36

Kayeen baar galti se blunders kiye hsin ruhi ke poppy nein…. To end mein Bas Shaadi ka khayal hi rah Gaya…. Yeh samjha sakte the na😃😃😃

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

yes true…you’re right 😍I forget..sorry 😂

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Keep Abhir out of this. He deserved to live a long and happy life. 

I am sure he is going to come back for his sister