Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Theepa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Radhika_r

yup the sudden love for jasleen mam and Garry is surprising 😂😂Sunny Sood happened during the time Angad still wanted Sahiba out of whole matter. During sunny Sood time she was like how can you not tell me blah blah  and then she did jasoosi of her sister and found out and angad trusted her and the working jointly happened… this working jointly mantra ke baad Angad did not hide anything only Sahiba did 😂😂😂 angad stopped discussion  the moment Sahiba started the explanation about garry and the matter ended there in front of all.. once they came in Sahiba mam started her defence of Garry’s character 😂😂😂 even then Angad asked if she knew what she was talking and stopped but nahi madam continued that he was angry blah blah and then only he told her exactly what he felt 😂😂Sahiba knew Angad was angry on this before entering the house but she continued her Garry jaap and Angad told her exactly what he felt … if Sahiba really understood she should have waited to defend Garry and talked to Angad alone first … Sahiba got carried away by Garry praise of her and started arguing his case 😂😂😂 and got what she deserved😂😂 she has not completed her defense of Garry ..we may get to hear Garry se karwaya gaya 😂😂

garry say karwaya gaya she almost said today na 😏😂 she waited subh mohoorat to say about Garry to Angad & Garry said don’t say to Angad she obeyed his order 

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

If the epi is up? Someone pls give me an update. I don’t have the heart to watch it. Too sad 😔 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Its not uploaded yet . 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 4 months ago
Jarama thumbnail

Thank you. 

I can’t watch it. SahAn against each other again is so disappointing 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anees.

What I feel- both angad and Sahiba are right & wrong in their places. 

Angad-Wrong for ofcourse blaming Sahiba despite of knowing that it was because of her he’s standing there. And above all he’s doing all this chillam chilli in front of everyone when he could’ve done this inside the room because he’s right when he said that they were working as a team and he should’ve known stuff (sunny Sood hypocrisy here which goes in sahiba’s favour) whilst sahiba knowing everything about Garry since day 1 of their wedding yet thinks he’s cuz he is cuz of his dad is what makes her look stupid., cuz why is she even defending him? Also  she had to take his help cuz sahiba as a character is very impulsive and I somewhere like this quality of hers., she doesn’t think much and takes the charge. Here as well she saw that it’s gonna help solve this case quick and so she went w taking help from Garry 

not here defending these stupid characters cuz it’s the PH that’s making them do all this BS- but yeah am like these two deserve a chamat so they can get their minds right. 

I get it. I understand where you’re coming from. 

if I were to play devils advocate, then I would be thinking.. yes sahiba always gets it right and definitely was the main reason the bears got their house back. They need to be a bit mor grateful. Although it could have all gone wrong cos she chose to trust Garry. Bcos Angad is right here, how could she trust someone that pretended to have changed before and again stuck a knife in their back? 

She really could have made it worse for everyone. So I think when Angad said he was disappointed, it made sense only this time bcos she should have at least shared it with him that Garry was as the one that gave the info. Justified why she may think to trust him, and together they could have made the decision to accept his help (or not) He did keep saying that we’re in this together. So it’s the least she should have done.

I’m saying that. Brars (especially Manbeer) needs to keep her gob shut! She has no right to say anything whatsoever. If anyone has anything to say it’s only Angad and he should definitely have done that in private and not in front of everyone in the hall. 

And all this we’re all forgetting that one shameless person that should be blamed but magically gets away with it all the damn time 🙄😡🤬

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

I understand, they won’t be against each other , its just that Angad will be grumpy , Sahiba will ignore him and do her thing smiley42 than it will be good . Hoping Sahiba won’t start Garry Jaap . smiley44

Jarama thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

I get it. I understand where you’re coming from. 

if I were to play devils advocate, then I would be thinking.. yes sahiba always gets it right and definitely was the main reason the bears got their house back. They need to be a bit mor grateful. Although it could have all gone wrong cos she chose to trust Garry. Bcos Angad is right here, how could she trust someone that pretended to have changed before and again stuck a knife in their back? 

She really could have made it worse for everyone. So I think when Angad said he was disappointed, it made sense only this time bcos she should have at least shared it with him that Garry was as the one that gave the info. Justified why she may think to trust him, and together they could have made the decision to accept his help (or not) He did keep saying that we’re in this together. So it’s the least she should have done.

I’m saying that. Brars (especially Manbeer) needs to keep her gob shut! She has no right to say anything whatsoever. If anyone has anything to say it’s only Angad and he should definitely have done that in private and not in front of everyone in the hall. 

And all this we’re all forgetting that one shameless person that should be blamed but magically gets away with it all the damn time 🙄😡🤬

💯 agree with you! 
But I just don’t like when he keeps saying I don’t trust you 😞 Also I feel it shouldn’t always in front of everyone. Hall drama every time!

Edited by Jarama - 4 months ago
Jarama thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

I understand, they won’t be against each other , its just that Angad will be grumpy , Sahiba will ignore him and do her thing smiley42 than it will be good . Hoping Sahiba won’t start Garry Jaap . smiley44

Oh god. I hope there’s no Garry jaap. But hopefully lohri special they’ll be ok because I’m sure there will be some kaand in that

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Rumi khaand smiley4smiley16smiley4smiley16

Jarama thumbnail

Oh sister! Hope not. Fitay moo writers who can’t think of new storylines 

Edited by Jarama - 4 months ago