Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moudas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Sahi hai. The latest trend in itv is max trolled show gets the highest trp ..humein kyasmiley36

Bhai is there anyone who likes yrkkh copy pasted frm ghum here ? πŸ˜€  

A part of Me wanted s4 to succeed, just to break the myth that certain someone carried the show on his shoulders & the story is frm his perspective . But seriously , anything except ghum ganja would be acceptable to me. I just don't feel like checking it , even for a minute. smiley11

Not sure if you have seriously not watched any episode. If not and if you have time to spare then watch the episodes starting from Mussorie and see if you like Abhira. There are numerous people like me who hate Ghum like anything but still have become fond of this serial just because of Abhira. The characters here are no where similar to that of Ghum even though the main triangle plot might be a copy. All the leads have different flavors in their character profile and even Ruhi has been no where despicable as Pakhi. And the Poddars are far far away from the Chavans. I suspect you too might start liking it but you have to watch a few episodes to form the opinion.

Edited by moudas - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: moudas

Not sure if you have seriously not watched any episode. If not and if you have time to spare then watch the episodes starting from Mussorie and see if you like Abhira. There are numerous people like me who hate Ghum like anything but still have become fond of this serial just because of Abhira. The characters here are no where similar to that of Ghum even though the main triangle plot might be a copy. All the leads have different flavors in their character profile and even Ruhi has been no where despicable as Pakhi. And the Poddars are far far away from the Chavans. I suspect you too might start liking it but you have to watch a few episodes to form the opinion.

Hhmm on the contrary I find ghum entertaining in the starting  smiley36 Bec of Sai.. I would have checked out yrkkh , frankly the ml doesn't cut it for me. Ye family family jaap makes me sick now..ive lost patience , i cant wait for things to settle which happens only in the endsmiley36..I agree abhira might be good but then, it's the same thing over and over , repeated in so many shows..the fl getting tortured & ml not supportive enuf...the family dynamic doesn't add up in any show..they change ppl at the drop of the hat

Edited by Krinya - 4 months ago
moudas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hhmm on the contrary I find ghum entertaining until a point smiley36 Bec of Sai.. I would have checked out yrkkh , frankly the ml doesn't cut it for me. Ye family family jaap makes me sick now..ive lost patience , i cant wait for things to settle which happens only in the endsmiley36..I agree abhira might be good but then, it's the same thing over and over , repeated in so many shows..the fl getting tortured & ml not supportive enuf. 

I too used to watch Ghum because of Sai but the never ending hall torture looked unbearably cheap and I gave up. None of the fam members there had an ounce of kindness and heart( except her MIL).  So far in the Gen4 the fam has mixed people and though beginning days of Abhira was quite tortured but the MLs support ( he was quite caring btw) and Abhiras antics countered the torture. And since it is a Star Plus serial I do not think we can completely escape the ML misunderstanding and fam issues. The serial’s drama comes from that. So far it has been successful to keep me hooked once it becomes unbearable I might give up similar to Gen 3. 

Sahi hai. The latest trend in itv is max trolled show gets the highest trp ..humein kyasmiley36

A part of Me wanted s4 to succeed, just to break the myth that certain someone carried the show on his shoulders & the story is frm his perspective . But seriously , anything except ghum ganja would be acceptable to me. I just don't feel like checking it , even for a minute. smiley11

Myth is broken but unfortunately it has reinforced belief toxic and Faltu content = trp. GossipsTv is calling iss show ka story "Compelling Content"... 

Ab kya bole... I don't like ML and Ruhi... Both actors either need to buck up their acting or be replaced... Hera was so good with Ruhi that Pratiksha lags alot... And still can't believe the MLsmiley36

All I do is watch clips in Abhira AT and she is fun...baaki kuch nai hai show mein... 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 4 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Bhai yeh har TRP thread mei Abhimanyu, Akshara and Abhinav kyu aa jaate hai? smiley39

Nobody remembers them in the show except for Akshara, she is remembered by Abhira and Manish 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bhai yeh har TRP thread mei Abhimanyu, Akshara and Abhinav kyu aa jaate hai? smiley39

Nobody remembers them in the show except for Akshara, she is remembered by Abhira and Manish 

Ekdum sahi pakde hain. The main lead of 3rd generation did not want to do running shows, he was assured that it will be a separate show altogether. DKP kept their promise. 

Makers have made Abhira another version of Naira (though the later was more fierce ) garnished with Kartik Goenka's chaotic nature.

Those who skipped 3rd generation will connect the dots between Abhira and Naira.

Looks like audience is more interested in Gen3 ke leads than gen4.

Logon ko ML ka family jaap nahi pasand aa raha hai, but Gen3 mein FL ne bas family aur aru jaap Kiya tha, woh toh sabko pasand aaya tha!!! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nobody remembers them now smiley37 Ekdum sahi. Forgettable anyways  . 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Even though they copied the basic plot, Rishta is nothing like Ghum ganja. It is not that toxic, even with all the initial nonsense. And Poddars are not unnecessarily vile like Chavannis.