mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

I share the same obsession for food

Just finished eating mutton biryani

but I'm a potato whereas Shraddha looks like French fries

Minionite thumbnail

I don't. If I even think about the amount of food she eats, I'll gain 10 pounds. smiley6 Kaash I had her metabolism. Phir koi problem nahi hoti. smiley37

mintyblue thumbnail

exactly!!!!! Even I wish I had her metabolism!!!!

Lucky Shraddha!!!!!

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If I skip meals once or twice in a week I tend to lose 2 kgs in a week but to gain the same 2 kg I need to eat a lot for 1 or 2 months! 

I was having the same weight more or less for about 8 yrs until I started working in current place 5 months back, lost 5 kgs in 3 months, gained 2 kgs in 2 months after lot of eating! 

I don't eat much in general, even if I eat a lot  I gain one or two kgs max which doesn't make much difference overall bcz I have a slim body type/built! My sister is the opposite, she gains weight even looking at the food but again she can't control herself from eating anything in front of her of course only veg food! smiley36

Edited by Newbird - 3 months ago
mintyblue thumbnail

I'm like your sister. Only difference is I relish fattening food, junk food and desserts, and meat of course. Food is my best friend.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Of course they will gain weight if they really eat all that they show. So nope they aren't really eating that. It's only for Instagram reels. 

They exercise a lot and follow strict diet control- what to eat and drink if at all they do. 

I don't remember which actress said it but she shared that before a bikini shoot they don't eat much and tone their bodies at least 15-20 days in advance. 

Newbird thumbnail

^^ Some people don't gain weight how much they eat. It may not show up in their body but the junk food they eat can increase bad cholesterol in the blood which is the disaster. 

Newbird thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I'm like your sister. Only difference is I relish fattening food, junk food and desserts, and meat of course. Food is my best friend.

My sister eat anything except non-veg. That was in the past, Forgot to add she started non-veg too from few years. Of course she eat lot of junk food in general. 

I avoid junk food most of the time but when I get hungry I can't resist myself from eating junk too. I don't get hungry easily in general. But from 5 months I get hungry bcz of the work load and if I have to take junk food ,i take it only in the nights as that's the time I get lot of time to get lot of junk food! 🤣

Newbird thumbnail

And the food cooked by mom only can increase my weight little bit otherwise no other food can increase my weight, so it's difficult for me to gain my lost kgs now! It's strange!