Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjunwagle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Travis Head,  Fraser , Mitch marsh , maxwell , pat Cummins , Cameron Green , Marcus Stoinis ...

I don't know who will be IPL winners 2024 BUT I am pretty sure who will be ICC T 20  2024 winners 🙏

Every player of this Aussie team can single handedly take away match from you 

World Champions for a reason 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

But Buttler, Phil Salt, Moeen Ali are also in form

England can also win

mishkil88 thumbnail

In recent past, only one or two players shining and winning match - Narain, Butler, Head, Stoinis.

But CSK in finals ? - it is doubtful now. SRH, RR, KKR, LSG look to be very strong contenders for play offs as of now.  But half the tournament just got over so still there is time to turn the things up for CSK. 

mishkil88 thumbnail

Ironically top batting performer Virat Kohli (orange cap) happens to be from the bottom most team smiley36 while joint purple cap holder bumrah from 7th ranked and unpopular side. 

Arjunwagle thumbnail

The deadline for announcement for world cup squad is 1 May . There will be heartburn for some and there will be jubiliation for some ...

Ajit Agarkar and Rohit have a tough call on their  hands...

Let's see how the IPL tournament shapes up post the announcement...

mishkil88 thumbnail

Prithvi Shaw wicket - imo benefit of doubt should have been given to the batsman. Another such decision in last few matches have gone against batsmen where ball seemingly touched ground while entering into the fielder's hands. Replay was'nt clear. 

Arjunwagle thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Prithvi Shaw wicket - imo benefit of doubt should have been given to the batsman. Another such decision in last few matches have gone against batsmen where ball seemingly touched ground while entering into the fielder's hands. Replay was'nt clear. 

Haha yes I too think he was not out ... No other angle was shown ...

In these times of technology, a spy cam can zoom on to a fly or a mosquito on the field .😀.. Wonder what happens when it comes to close catches 

Arjunwagle thumbnail
His two characters from Hasva phasvi are memorable I still remember every dialogue 😀...

Mrs Deepti prabhawalkar Patel Lubumbwa from Jibraniya islands in Africa   and 

His highness Mr wangtuk ping pong from ching pong island who comes to do PhD in peshwa history from Pune University and marries a Pune girl Chinmayee 😂😂😂