mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SRK Bashing 2024 - folder create karna hai smiley36

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am heading out tonight. I am not a New Year's Eve person, but if I have time I am going to bake a cake in the evening. I am all for drone light show it is so beautiful smiley20

Maroonporsche thumbnail

It’s gonna me and my wife and 2 kids. Probably watching Disney plus or football. My parents are off visiting my brother. My sister is in quarantine I think because of an rsv scare smiley36good luck to her. 

I’ll see what the T series YouTube channel has to offer for music services. An yes I plan to get high smiley36

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

I need to just sleep on 31 st night as I have working day on Jan 1st. Tomorrow I have week off( previous week's week off) and my next week's week off shifted from Tuesday to Thursday....Yikes! 

Edited by Newbird - 4 months ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Wedding reception of friends who thought it is a good idea to ruin everyone's new year's eve and will judge you, if you don't show up 🤷‍♀️

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Wedding reception of friends who thought it is a good idea to ruin everyone's new year's eve and will judge you, if you don't show up 🤷‍♀️

Next year onwards tell them to give Anniversary party that can turn into NY party given by themsmiley17 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I am heading out tonight. I am not a New Year's Eve person, but if I have time I am going to bake a cake in the evening. I am all for drone light show it is so beautiful smiley20

Happy happy new year Petri! I just really want to say You are the best addition to this forum this year. Hands down. 👏🏼See ya next year 🥂

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

going to dad's friends house for a NYE party. Dunno what it will be like as I never been to their house smiley37 but yes I do intend to drink and dance smiley17 and eat. 

Before 1st jan as then my resolutions list starts smiley37

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Someone needs to throw me a virtual New Year party so I feel less lonelysmiley6