Posted: 1 months ago

this topic has Aditya Alia and KJo’s travel essentials 

Posted: 1 months ago

KJo: I am a guy who likes to be prepared for a crisis.

Proceeds to pull out: a Caravan, a perfume, a sipper, charger, ipad and a hairbrush.smiley11


Sigh! 


Everyone knows this is just promotion for those brands. Do they need to add nonsense to it? Their scriptwriters need to be fired, like yesterday.

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by Daebak


KJo: I am a guy who likes to be prepared for a crisis.

Proceeds to pull out: a Caravan, a perfume, a sipper, charger, ipad and a hairbrush.smiley11


Sigh! 


Everyone knows this is just promotion for those brands. Do they need to add nonsense to it? Their scriptwriters need to be fired, like yesterday.

Alia is promoting Gucci but which brands is Kjo the official sponsor for?

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by priya185


Alia is promoting Gucci but which brands is Kjo the official sponsor for?

Any one else ? I dont care about these peoples essentials 

Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by Maroonporsche


Any one else ? I dont care about these peoples essentials 

Vir Das shared his today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3I4-t1hm90

Hailey Bieber shared hers

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by priya185


Vir Das shared his today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3I4-t1hm90

Hailey Bieber shared hers

Can you send me link for Hailey ?



Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Alia advani over Alia bhatt for best actress ?

pencil SDMAN   stackexchange 12   eye 664

SDMAN 12 664 4 days ago mz.gigglez
Why did KJo and Malaika like this anti-Deepika reel on Instagram?

pencil fazgostoso   stackexchange 45   eye 2808

fazgostoso 45 2808 11 hours ago blessed_way
KJo will go down in history as ruining Filmfare

pencil RaniPreityAish   stackexchange 17   eye 956

RaniPreityAish 17 956 22 days ago MaebyFunke
Did Ranbir, KJO, and Alia pay off Filmfare for their bogus wins?

pencil fazgostoso   stackexchange 42   eye 2119

fazgostoso 42 2119 19 days ago Clochette
What would happen to Alia without KJo?

pencil Bird32   stackexchange 20   eye 1002

Bird32 20 1002 23 days ago Bird32

Topic Info

5 Participants 11 Replies 736Views

Topic started by priya185

Last replied by Daebak

loader
loader
up-open TOP