Marraige success secret

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

As per this serial this is secet of marraige success

Do arranged marriage like vanraj anupama not love marraige like anuj anupama

In arranged marriage its fixed by your family parents grand parents so their stake is more to make it success. Even son and daughter try to make it success because no way parents will easily allow it to break at any cost. But in love marraige only husband and wife involved so after marraige spouse can act way ward or without any responsibility and family dare not question. 

Like it happened if Malati or barkha question anupama she and anuj would humiliate them only. If its arranged marriage in Shahs anupama would dare not open her loud mouth and just accept saas sasur and hubby orders like meek lamb to not go mayka etc Lets see how she treats her new sasur words once he comes anuj home later will she show him knife or threten to throw him out. Usually bahu dare not misbehave with sasur ji in house, mom in law yes but not sasur ji. Lets see how anupama treat anuj father later 

Another benefit of arranged wedding is full family try to make it success not only spouse and their parents but siblings, uncle aunts etc all have a stake 

Basically in india love marriages do not succeed unlike may be USA or europe. Major reason is you will face social boycott family boy cott relatives and neighbors boycott. Ony reason anupama anuj did not face boycott is anuj is millionaire man. If he was middle class all would boycott them for marrying. 

In arranged marraige like vanraj anupama, husband orders are God orders for wife. Like vanraj said no going to mayka anupam adid not go to mayka 26 years in fear or respect no idea. 

In love marraige anuj says do not go to mayka (ex house) anupama will go same day to spite him and show him his words have no value to her 

In vanraj anupama marraige, imagine anupama disobeys vanraj and goes mayka she will locked out of house full night or get few slaps from him for sure and no food for 3 days only water 

Means you say lovingly logically without inducing fear of punishment anupama never listens. Like for anuj, malati, barkha, CA

If they induce fear of punishment or abuse like vanraj, Baa, pakhi, toshu anupama  will follow their words to T 

Respect is only for husband who rapes wife to stop her from going to USA not for husband who wants to take her to USA or allows her to go 3 years to pursue dance dream 

Respect is only for mom in law who abuses curses makes bahu as slave and slaps and tortures not for mom in law who advices to save bahu marriage and stop bahu abuse in ex hubby house

Respect is only for abusive demanding kids pakhi and toshu not for respecting adjusting kids like choti anu 

So here are secrets of happy marriage 

1) Do arranged marraige

2) Stop wife from oing mayka or ex house in anupama case

3) Threaten or punish wife if they do not follow your rules(anuj should have not allowed anuj inside house kapadiya mansion one full night to set anupama right but hes too educated and decent) 

4) Do not keep waiting for wife to return home at night but if shes an hour late close door on her and threaten

5) If your wife do not take care of your child abuse and threaten her

Basically never give freedom to wife than you can have happy married life 26 years atleast with having EMA behind her back yet she respect you 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

No offense to anyone but arrange marriage is the best. I have done arrange marriage and I'm very happy Alhamdulillah. My husband is very supportive and the best part is he handles my mood swings for which  he needs to be awardedsmiley36

His elder brother did love marriage but they keep fighting all the time. Our flat was so peaceful before them but just after they arrived there was a lot of chillam chilli and the neighbors started to complain. 

Individually they are great people, I have very good bonding with my bhabhi but don't know what's wrong between these two. 

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I don’t think there is ever a perfect recipe to a successful marriage…its about knowing when to put up a fight and when to let go…

Anupamaa has had both love and arranged and neither worked for her, I think she should just continue to arrange being in love with herself…

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hinz

I don’t think there is ever a perfect recipe to a successful marriage…its about knowing when to put up a fight and when to let go…

Anupamaa has had both love and arranged and neither worked for her, I think she should just continue to arrange being in love with herself…

the secret recipe could be respect, trust and understanding and yeah stopping or preventing your spouse from doing anything stupid that could effect you individually or your relationship. 

Wife's shouldn't shy away from asking permission or any advice from their husbands same goes for husbands

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

As per this serial this is secet of marraige success

Do arranged marriage like vanraj anupama not love marraige like anuj anupama

In arranged marriage its fixed by your family parents grand parents so their stake is more to make it success. Even son and daughter try to make it success because no way parents will easily allow it to break at any cost. But in love marraige only husband and wife involved so after marraige spouse can act way ward or without any responsibility and family dare not question. 

Like it happened if Malati or barkha question anupama she and anuj would humiliate them only. If its arranged marriage in Shahs anupama would dare not open her loud mouth and just accept saas sasur and hubby orders like meek lamb to not go mayka etc Lets see how she treats her new sasur words once he comes anuj home later will she show him knife or threten to throw him out. Usually bahu dare not misbehave with sasur ji in house, mom in law yes but not sasur ji. Lets see how anupama treat anuj father later 

Another benefit of arranged wedding is full family try to make it success not only spouse and their parents but siblings, uncle aunts etc all have a stake 

Basically in india love marriages do not succeed unlike may be USA or europe. Major reason is you will face social boycott family boy cott relatives and neighbors boycott. Ony reason anupama anuj did not face boycott is anuj is millionaire man. If he was middle class all would boycott them for marrying. 

In arranged marraige like vanraj anupama, husband orders are God orders for wife. Like vanraj said no going to mayka anupam adid not go to mayka 26 years in fear or respect no idea. 

In love marraige anuj says do not go to mayka (ex house) anupama will go same day to spite him and show him his words have no value to her 

In vanraj anupama marraige, imagine anupama disobeys vanraj and goes mayka she will locked out of house full night or get few slaps from him for sure and no food for 3 days only water 

Means you say lovingly logically without inducing fear of punishment anupama never listens. Like for anuj, malati, barkha, CA

If they induce fear of punishment or abuse like vanraj, Baa, pakhi, toshu anupama  will follow their words to T 

Respect is only for husband who rapes wife to stop her from going to USA not for husband who wants to take her to USA or allows her to go 3 years to pursue dance dream 

Respect is only for mom in law who abuses curses makes bahu as slave and slaps and tortures not for mom in law who advices to save bahu marriage and stop bahu abuse in ex hubby house

Respect is only for abusive demanding kids pakhi and toshu not for respecting adjusting kids like choti anu 

So here are secrets of happy marriage 

1) Do arranged marraige

2) Stop wife from oing mayka or ex house in anupama case

3) Threaten or punish wife if they do not follow your rules(anuj should have not allowed anuj inside house kapadiya mansion one full night to set anupama right but hes too educated and decent) 

4) Do not keep waiting for wife to return home at night but if shes an hour late close door on her and threaten

5) If your wife do not take care of your child abuse and threaten her

Basically never give freedom to wife than you can have happy married life 26 years atleast with having EMA behind her back yet she respects you

Sadly, the only two things this serial has taught me is to be single. Thankfully I got married 25 years before this toxic couple was in anyone’s mind or else I would still be single today. Lastly, I have learned to appreciate my husband even more knowing I could have ended up with another version of a desi husband like Vanraj.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

One can fall in love with their spouse in arranged marriage arrangement too  . Years of knowing and spending time with eo may not work but an hour of meeting might work out. It's not that love marriages are always a failure bec of social boycott . It may be bec of emotional  & rash decisions too...

firstly no matter how well they know someone , we may not , till the time they live with each other. In today's societies couples go for live in arrangements but they're superficial & may end up hurting the girls more as they get emotionally attached sooner & deeper . Exceptions are always there though . 

in aranged marriages the parents normally "match" the couple to the best of their ability , hence more suitable ..the social status , family background, joint family or nuclear , the behavior of family, how well the nature of girl and boy match  etc while in love marriages they just get into it with the thought " oh I love this person , everything will work out, nobody is perfect " , n later on these very things create issues. They don't know if they actually love or not or it's a passing feeling . 🤷 

in arranged marriages the couples get into it with the belief that they have to compromise a little, make adjustments and keep the expectations low while it's the opposite in love marriages...

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krinya

One can fall in love with their spouse in arranged marriage arrangement too  . Years of knowing and spending time with eo may not work but an hour of meeting might work out. It's not that love marriages are always a failure bec of social boycott . It may be bec of emotional  & rash decisions too...

firstly no matter how well they know someone , we may not , till the time they live with each other. In today's societies couples go for live in arrangements but they're superficial & may end up hurting the girls more as they get emotionally attached sooner & deeper . Exceptions are always there though . 

in aranged marriages the parents normally "match" the couple to the best of their ability , hence more suitable ..the social status , family background, joint family or nuclear , the behavior of family, how well the nature of girl and boy match  etc while in love marriages they just get into it with the thought " oh I love this person , everything will work out, nobody is perfect " , n later on these very things create issues. They don't know if they actually love or not or it's a passing feeling . 🤷 

in arranged marriages the couples get into it with the belief that they have to compromise a little, make adjustments and keep the expectations low while it's the opposite in love marriages...

most arranged marraige in india is between known family 

Like groom is some far off relative or neighbor or family friends o classmates or colleagues known person known to girl family 

Thats a reason for success of arranged marriages in india 

because when you know girl family from generations or before, groom will not dare cheat easily. Same for girl she will adjust as his family is known to her family or relatives or neighbours from ages  

Total unknown strangers getting into arranged marriage is rare. someone from groom side is known to someone from bride side 

In love marriage family relatives society all try best to fail it by putting hurdles just to say see we told so hes bad shes bad thats why it fails after few years 

Love shove lasts 2 to 3 years max in any marraige arranged or love wedding after that its real life not bollywood movie life its all dal roti comforts of life and compatibility 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Muskie

the secret recipe could be respect, trust and understanding and yeah stopping or preventing your spouse from doing anything stupid that could effect you individually or your relationship. 

Wife's shouldn't shy away from asking permission or any advice from their husbands same goes for husbands

Good advice but I won't call it permission, just mutual discussion between 2 equal people. And for things which affect both of them or their larger family, they both need to agree.