Taylor Swift Is Now Panauti like Anushka ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

On the one hand, maybe this will speed up the inevitable breakup so she can start dating pretty boys again. 

But I hate it when people blame women for being the distraction. Travis Kelce is an adult. He knew how famous Taylor Swift was, and he knew exactly what her tour schedule was like. He was the one who was salty and whined when she wouldn't see him during the tour. He was the one who pursued her. 

Despite dating Travis, her performances in Latin America night after night were flawless. Despite extreme heat, tragedy, and storms she walked out on stage every night and delivered a memorable Eras tour experience for all. Perhaps instead of blaming Taylor Swift, people should start blaming Travis Kelce for his inability to be professional and focus on his sports team and commitments. Heaven knows Taylor has not wavered an inch in her professional career. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

On the one hand, maybe this will speed up the inevitable breakup so she can start dating pretty boys again. 

But I hate it when people blame women for being the distraction. Travis Kelce is an adult. He knew how famous Taylor Swift was, and he knew exactly what her tour schedule was like. He was the one who was salty and whined when she wouldn't see him during the tour. He was the one who pursued her. 

Despite dating Travis, her performances in Latin America night after night were flawless. Despite extreme heat, tragedy, and storms she walked out on stage every night and delivered a memorable Eras tour experience for all. Perhaps instead of blaming Taylor Swift, people should start blaming Travis Kelce for his inability to be professional and focus on his sports team and commitments. Heaven knows Taylor has not wavered an inch in her professional career. 

How did the story reach India times lol. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Omg 😳 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Isn’t Travis too old for a professional player? I thought the whole point of going out with Taylor was to build momentum for his post retirement celebrity career. 

Sports fans are a worthy match for Swifties in obnoxiousness. So I am all for this showdown. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

How did the story reach India times lol. 

Indians know more what goes on in western countries then do the west even on their own lol. Take Bollywood we know the movie numbers on movies then the people on Hollywood movies. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Isn’t Travis too old for a professional player? I thought the whole point of going out with Taylor was to build momentum for his post retirement celebrity career. 

Sports fans are a worthy match for Swifties in obnoxiousness. So I am all for this showdown. 

TIL, you find me obnoxious. smiley19

Tom Brady won his team the Super Bowl at 37, 39, 41, and 43. Serena Williams won grand slams in her late thirties after pregnancy. With fitness and practice, athletes are really extending their careers. 

But Travis Kelce does seem post-peak and ready to plan post-retirement. I think Catching Kelce, his podcast, and the Swift romance are all part of staying relevant post-retirement.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Headlines like these, the following for trash like Andrew tatti and the craze for misogyny infested garbage like Animal makes one wonder if we are going backwards in the evolution.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

So pathetic 🙄 maybe he is not Tom Brady but is the man she chose! Sure they are some haters.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's the only way they have to attack her because whether the haters like it or not, She is a Diva!