Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Such nonsense. People are gathered there seeing someone trap people in a net, doing demolition. Yet  theres no media or police. Apparently Yash is the types who  will give a prominent family an eviction notice and then over a weekend raze the place down with a bulldozer and no neighbor, no media, no police will come to the aid of the Brars. Are we really supposed to take this crap seriously?! 

Angad decided to be macho and is now injured and unable to do anything. 

Sahiba was shown saving flowerpots today in one shot - like WTF! Makers are SO stupid. 

And then she runs behind jasleen who is doing random emotional drama. But supposedly that will make Gary  feel bad and stop demolition. So thats the main plot twist. 🙄

High on drama toh nahi hai, but makers zarur high hai tabhi kuch bhi likh rahe hai. 

And if we are supposed to feel sad for Brars then I definitely dont. Just because Yash is shown unscrupulous, doesn't make me pity Brars. Yash is being overly aggressive suddenly so its a proper character twist. To see a villain who's literally unaffected by everything. He's in proper rakshas mode. He is doing  the rakshas laugh and is behaving with no ounce of pity or insaaniyat. Toh yeh in the end jail jayega, but Gary shayad bach jayega. 

Haa.. Just when I thought things were getting better in terms of writing 😂😂... The meme fest starts... 🤣🤣🤣... Daarji was literally looking like teddy 🧸caught in a 🐟 net... Ishnt he the cuteshttt 🥺🥺

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Athz

Haa.. Just when I thought things were getting better in terms of writing 😂😂... The meme fest starts... 🤣🤣🤣... Daarji was literally looking like teddy 🧸caught in a 🐟 net... Ishnt he the cuteshttt 🥺🥺

I wrote same thing 🐻

Reader1419 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think Jasleen has gone to get her gun to kill Yash. In GC also the aunt kills the evil husband....maybe Jasleen has gone in for her gun too

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Itna drama hua is week still episodes r boring smiley6

Precap toh epi la last part hi th...kuch dikhaya hi nhi 

seriously it’s been a super drag boring week. 

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Reader1419

I think Jasleen has gone to get her gun to kill Yash. In GC also the aunt kills the evil husband....maybe Jasleen has gone in for her gun too

Na.. as someone else said she’s done to get some bachpan ki Nishani. So Garry can have hriday parivarthan and stop the demolition.

shanakanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

if they want to drag and make a crap episode let it be but at least air on time so that I can save my time for better. 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

I wrote same thing 🐻

Haha... Same pinch then. Even his body doubles a teddy .. From all angles.. Yaah of course.. They need to look similar.. What m. I even saying 🙄

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: apuni88

I don't think Monga house is happening. 🥲🥲🥲

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

what is happening in this show?  They could have done so much with track and kept it going for a while. It’s not being done properly. The last few epis were dumb. Made no sense. 
I don’t Monga house is happening either. Wish it was it would have been fun 

shanakanj thumbnail

it’s not dear . Prachi has not been shooting. Veerat are in love and she does not know anything what’s happening in her would be sasural. Why they made confess veerat if again they will be at square one