amitanamika thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i was just wondering who selects the songs to be sung by the contestants???

πŸ˜•  as sometimes dey r too good.....but sometimes wrong song given to right personπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_nee thumbnail
yaa even i was wondering who selects the songs......like in yesterdays epi the song given to anandi she ws also not comfertable singing "Piya gayee Rnagoon & kiya hai telephone"....i think so she wanted to changed the song as she said to somya "itna low sing kara"
I guess its somya who gives them song
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think a singer should be given a chance show their versatality

i am waitingto hear an achingly romantic soft song from rehan..

as for "mere piya gaye rangoon"..ritu got excellent response for "kajra mohabbat wala".."bole re papiha ra" and 'mera rang de basanti'..."lambi judai",
her "oh no" yet another sunidhi song got her into danger zone in the first place...

variety is the mantra..i am not impressed by comments from the faculty arguing'oh this was not her/his type of song '

rehan will absolutely rock the stage with "ya ali"..yet..he could have chosen a soft sentimental number...may be next time πŸ˜› Edited by ankita31 - 17 years ago
kothra thumbnail
i think its sowmya n palash who must b choosing the songs n according to gala them contetant had to sing
FallBaby thumbnail
I think it's Sowmya, Palash and the production house.
anonmember thumbnail

Originally posted by: FallBaby

I think it's Sowmya, Palash and the production house.

Yeah, I think you're right. I think the channel/producers also have a say in which songs are sung by the contestants. In the first gala, most of the songs were recent hits. Testing the contestants' versatility is important too.
amitanamika thumbnail
orite i came to know the contestants give their 3-4 choice of songs and den the fame x ppl decide the song to be sung by da contestants 😊
anonmember thumbnail
In II2, there were a few times when the contestants had to change their songs, cos of the channel. I wouldn't be surprised if the channel has a final say in the song selection. πŸ˜•
mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i think mentors select songs 4 dem
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyaee

In II2, there were a few times when the contestants had to change their songs, cos of the channel. I wouldn't be surprised if the channel has a final say in the song selection. πŸ˜•

sonya,last night the contestants were allowed to choose their songs(any number)select their costumes and choreography too..

ritu's ghazal was the best selection i thought..

Edited by ankita31 - 17 years ago