I can't see him successful & happy

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Mein dekh nhi sakti vannaraj Shah ko happy or successful, how can he be happy when he is causing misery to so many people to fulfill his ego , his good 4 nothing mother Leela Shah praying for his success, how come 2 ungrateful person be happy.

Hope once Anuj kapadia aka AK lands in India back this vannaraj again became a begger 

I just can't see him or his mother happy smiley7at any cost.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

how come 2 ungrateful person be happy.

I just can't see him or his mother happy smiley7at any cost.

Unfortunately you will have to tolerate it because these two are the favourite characters of thoo thoo shahi producers hence they will always be successful and keep mistreating others. 

Just imagine that the namesake protagonist kept defending them over and over again despite them having wronged her so much. Token scenes were included to pretend that they changed only for them to revert back to their original self and make Dumpy their new unpaid maid. What does it all show........ 

In all probability, they are depictions of the mother son duo themselves and be allowed to get away with all the negativity, besharam harkatein, ghatiyapan and keep being the jaahil creatures they are. Periodically they will be given coats of whitewash over and over again. 

All the PR articles talking about buddhi's contribution to the show never mentioned it but Deepa or her life was never about Anupamaa. Instead she is Leela and her son is vanRajan smiley37

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I would wish for your wish to come true but Santa was bribed by VS and decided to empty his jhola at Shah Mansion…

Only maa can change this situation around, Anuj se ummeed rakhna is like expecting Maa to accept and learn from her mistakes- never gonna happen!

Edited by hinz - 4 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He and his phemily will always be successful because those who are supposed to give it back to him i.e Anupama, Dimpy, Kavya, Kinjal never do ... I think he deserves to be where he is today because he has succeeded in doing what he intended to do - dominate and manipulate while acting as the biggest victim. He always wanted to be rich and he is rich today...  More often than not determined people succeed in this world than merely "good" people. 

I can't tolerate the spinelessness of these four even more than Veeeeeeee

All this reversion to their original characters is only because his bechargi was never accepted by the audience and even now the writers of this show are so leechad that they have still kept the doors open to again make them act bechara... Itna sense toh writers mein hona chahiye tha ki aap aise characters ko whitewash nahi kar sakte jisko aapne itna negative dikhaya ho...  Baa's case is even worse... I mean we as a viewer consider her negative, but Anupama still doesn't, the narrative doesn't... That;s why the protagonist always justifies her actions.. After all to act against someone, at least you have to first see that what they have done is wrong.. 

Edited by InsaneDivine - 4 months ago
hinz thumbnail

Anuj needs to be sent to the same rehab centre that Vanraj went to…if we are too see any sense of originality return in him…for me the OG character of Anuj, though hugely flawed was still better than all the characters collectively.

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hinz

Anuj needs to be sent to the same rehab centre that Vanraj went to…if we are too see any sense of originality return in him…for me the OG character of Anuj, though hugely flawed was still better than all the characters collectively.

What OG anuj you are missing?? He never changed he was always humilated by shah family 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aakhir vanraj  ke success  hone  ka raaz kya hai

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Vanraj  is hero of show that  is why he is successful  

To show him hero writer  change  the story   in such a way  the writer  start  showing  in such  a way that  Vanraj  never cheated  anupama   

Writer  started  showing  happy  moments  between   vanraj  and anupama  in flash  back

There was scene  Jo writer  ke dwara  daala gaya  just to show whole world  ki vanraj  never  hated anupama b in which  anupama  misunderstood  paper as divorce  paper   .anupama  get scared but  comfort her with smile  how cam u think  I will  give u divorce  then both  hugging  each other  

Writer  put all blame  on kavya that she was seducing  vanraj  other  wise vanraj  did not have any interest  in kavya 

Jub ki anupama  ke shuru  ke 4 mahine ki kahani  khuch aur hi thi 

For writer  vanraj  Leela are leader of  Jo woh kahenge karenge woh Shat pratishat sahi hai

Leela and vanraj  are like gaadi ka engine to jahan engine jayega wahan dabbe jaayenge 

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Historia

What OG anuj you are missing?? He never changed he was always humilated by shah family 

Shah family humiliating Anuj shows their character not his…