31st Jan written update

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
  • arjun promises kat that the day i get proof his (i don't know whom he was refering to😕) hands will have handcuffs
  • kk tells khushali that he is kk and not Rohan, she slaps him
  • kk is sad about it and tells this to kesar,when mu comes and says that khushali loves rohan but kk clears her misconception
  • mu apologises to rohan and clears the matter
  • arjun comes late from office as he was busy preparing for security as minister is coming in jail on 26th Jan
  • they eat food together
  • arjun asks kesar to come with him to function and kesar agrees as abhi will be there
  • arjun thanks her as it was bcz of abhi is back (i.e. has become good boy) arjun says that kat came to give a Dhamki to  abhi but abhi seemed un affected
  • kk is sitting in a corner and has flashbacks of khushali (a song is plaing from Na Tum Jano na hum film)khushali is crying at her home and also having flashbacks of kk
  • abhi tells soni about the plan and gives him (soni) the paper that kat gave him (abhi)
  • kk comes to  khushali's house dressed as a politician (in khadi kurta and topic😆) and tries to pacify khushali by giving her flowers but she gives flowers back and asks him to leave and closes the door
  • inspector is taking security measures in jailduring which he finds that plan on the paper lying near a plant
  • arjun and kesar were about to eat breakfast when keasr feels uneasy and arjun says it bcz she is going to meet abhi. inspector calls arjun and asks him to come to office soon as we got some clues and he leaves
  • at office they manage to analyse that minister is aout to get shot by some prisoner and decide to increase security. and also call ambulance and fire brigade to be ready
  • rohan was sitting upset when mu comes and asks if they can go out for lunch but rohan refuses saying he has to go for meeetings
  • so mu takes phone in her hand and on asking informs rohan that she is calling to cancel the bookings of ticket for film and also booked a table in restaurant so she is calling to cancel that but rohan asks her to wait and calls his secretary and asks her to postpone all his meetings😉
  • ambulance and firebrigade comes to jail and all security measures are being taken, while all prisoners  are in kitchen cooking food
  • minister comes and all prisoners are called there, all go except soni and abhi
  • minister gives speech, while kesar tells arjun that abhi is not seen anywhere but he says meet him later as he must be around.
  • abhi is shown showing soni a closed container (filled with petrol i suppose as that is what such containers are used for) and a sack.
  • episode ends here

-Please leave your valuable comments and USE THANK YOU BUTTON IF YOU JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS😊

-Pari

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeChakli4 thumbnail
thx a lot for the update....excellent job as alwayz....
hbxvi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update😊.