Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 4 months ago

Where I  said  India  mein baithe baithe  account  khulta hai  .khuch bhi ??? but jub koi migrate karta Hao to beech mein jaakar sebse pehle  important kaam  hota hai like bank account  kholna  Naya locker kholna  log pehle se rent mein  Ghar dekhte hai before finally shifting  to new place 

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Where I  said  India  mein baithe baithe  account  khulta hai  .khuch bhi ??? but jub koi migrate karta Hao to beech mein jaakar sebse pehle  important kaam  hota hai like bank account  kholna  Naya locker kholna  log pehle se rent mein  Ghar dekhte hai before finally shifting  to new place 

She'll need a new ATM card or credit card. America is mostly operating on cards. Everywhere you can pay with your card.

So the thing to do would be to apply for new card and have the old one disabled else it can be used to pay for things. Using the wifi tap to pay. That one doesn't need user to enter the pin. They just need to have the card

But I think she lost her phone as well. Cards can be disabled by calling bank help line numbers. I doubt MAA is aware enough to know where her bank is and she would need ID proof to have the bank accept her request. Where's she going to get that from?

Aise time pe Indian Embassy ko ya police ko contact karna best option hota hai

Edited by HoneyBee7312 - 4 months ago
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

smiley37

On a serious note, she can do crying scenes well. But as we have seen her breaking down every time and that too phokat ka mostly, it won't have any impact. 

First of all, she wouldn't be able to clear the immigration process as the authorities would have known that the business was bankrupt. She should have been deported. And madam ko naya city jaane me dar lagta hai, madam chal padi Amreeka smiley37Wo bhi without any cash smiley37

Lol, 90's samjha hai kya.. kuch bhi dikha do 

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Maa ne to kuch nahi kiya.. bas chal padi Amreeka smiley37

Edited by strancho - 4 months ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Maine ek cheej seekh li anupama  se 

Aagey kahin bhi Bahar jaao I mean out of station 

To haath mein important mobile  number  aadhar number  aur  bank account  number  jaroor  likhna cif number  jaroor  likhna  chahiye 

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Yeah it was really good wasn’t it. It was that good that it made me laugh really bad smiley37smiley37smiley37

IMG_5077.jpeg
IMG_5078.jpeg

Lol. She reminds me of this crying koala... 

https://youtu.be/O0cAx1jLbJk?si=yjY8tNV1h-CFhXNF

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Starwatcher01

Her crying after getting robbed the way she did that is commendable. Feels too real

I would suggest watching good OTT shows to see what real good acting is and not this ham overacting. 

Edited by Harish111 - 4 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beech mai Jana matlab? Jab tak visa ka date nahi aata beech mai nahi ja sakte. Phir account wagerah khulne mai mahino lag jate hai. Itna aasan nahi hai opening accounts just with a visa and passport, local adress, reference and 100 cheeze Dena padta hai. 

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

Ok.. I saw that and it was indeed good. I will praise her where it's good. Stuck in a foreign land your belongings are stolen, you definitely panic. Like her acting but can't deny trying to be Sridevi is top notch cringe . 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 4 months ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

I told kahin kisi se  jagah pe final  migrate karne se pehle   log important  kaam nipta te hai  khaastor se bank ka kaam

I did not talk about  any schedule