Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why do all the good looking nepos never make it on screen?

Sanjay said she couldn’t 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Did they joke about their dead grandparents boning each other, I ask 

Or Mom and Massi getting it on in New York?  

https://giphy.com/gifs/disneyplus-disney-wandavision-wanda-vision-6ra84Uso2hoir3YCgb 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

No freakin’ way. She looks like a completely different person. Can’t imagine the number of surgeries she must have gone through. If my memory isn’t too hazy, she even had a blog wayy back about her struggles with obesity, her not so great relationship with her dad etc? Wonder if anyone can pull it out, or if it’s even still available lol

UniqueChaos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

She looks familiar 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Trishala wanted to enter Bollywood but Sanjay Dutt was against it. Maybe because he went through a lot and he does not want that same experience to happen to her or he does not want to see or hear down remarks passing to her daughter. After her mother passed away, she has been living her grandparents in NY and now is a psychotherapist. No idea what has happened between Rhea and Sanjay and why he send his daughter to NY But I hope Trishala has healed.

Would it be okay for him if his son enters Bollywood? 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What did i just see?!smiley13smiley2

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Obviously plastic surgery but also significant weight loss and possibility of hair extensions and contouring etc.  Social media is comparing her to Khloe Kardashian because their physical changes seem similar.  Though Trishla doesn’t seem to have gone too crazy with the make up like Kardashian.  I remember reports of her wanting to joint Bollywood and/or Hollywood.  I don’t know how true that is.  One is extremely difficult to get into and the other her dad wasn’t supportive.  

All that aside, I believe she’s an educated woman with a psychotherapy license.  At least that’s what she was aiming for when her insta was public.  

Ya most definitely a LOT of PS & you’re so right! Now that you mention it, I can totally see Khloe K in her!! 

I do remember she did end up being a psychotherapist? Idk. But idk how active she is in that field b/c she does seem to spend much time in Bbay, I think. 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Wow smiley3 she's beautiful 😍

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She lost weight and looks very different