Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

They had some chemistry in that one pic that was released once where he's like feeding her cake or she is feeding him or I don't actually remember if cake was even involved or if anyone was being fed. Maybe there was just some utensil present which made me think someone is eating or being fed. I swear this pic exists! 

smiley36

This, right?smiley36

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I don’t know, man. Maybe blowing all the budget on CGI fighter planes causing them to order the polka dot dress for poor DP from SHEIN had something to do with it?  Everytime I see it I sing ladki hain ya chadi hai khamba jaise khadi hai. How you gonna generate chemistry in that? Ya’ll need real electricity for that damp squib. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

YESSS!!! This was cute, right? smiley36

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail

YESSS!!! This was cute, right? smiley36

Kinda yess!smiley36 + Doesn't feel like offscreen at all, she is looking so emotional smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They had some chemistry in that one pic that was released once where he's like feeding her cake or she is feeding him or I don't actually remember if cake was even involved or if anyone was being fed. Maybe there was just some utensil present which made me think someone is eating or being fed. I swear this pic exists! 

You never cease to make me laugh.smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I guess it's the hype everyone built up. People have been waiting for them for over a decade, and the dream finally happened. The expectations were through the roof, but they don't even come close to the chemistry of Kareena and Hrithik, let alone Hrithik with Katrina or Aishwarya. In that Sher Khul Gaye song, he's looking at her like a bhabhi or a friend. 

The next teaser looks hot though.

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C081xgHs_bQ/

so far I am loving hrithik pairing with deepika. I didn’t liked bang bang song. But Sher khul gaye is a beautiful song. People on instagram saying deepika cannot dance but she is dancing exactly the same as hrithik.

What do you think?

I dont think she looks good with that leg show and high heels. Imo she should stick to full traditional attire where she looks good, not skimpy western clothes.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Koi hate nahi karta sirf ladkiyon ka ladai chal rahi hai 

Katrina Deepika fans k beech aisa kalesh chal raha hai ki bhai aisa lag raha hai jaise Hrithik inn sab ka pati haismiley36

Tabhi toh main bol raha hun ki 

women hate women more than men hate women smiley14

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5339832#164143481

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: cherry_fan

because they look very thanda together

well well well….

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They don’t look nice together. Individually? Two very good looking and gorgeous people doesn’t mean that would translate well into onscreen chemistry. Also, Deepika is a very very stiff dancer. Nothing against her I think she’s very hardworking and all. But she has a naturally athletic build with no “lachak” in her body. For dancing you need fluidity which Hrithik has ample. This is the very reason they don’t complement each other well onscreen. Otoh his chemistry with someone like Aish & Kat work well because both these actresses are very good dancers. They aren’t stiff and their soft features complement Hrithik’s ruggedness quite well onscreen. Even Priyanka looked good with him. But with Deepika a lot is left desired. 

Edited by filtered_chaos - 4 months ago