Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Anurag 

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I agree, and his ego at times can get the better of him in a fight. However, I feel for him BB is genuinely a pass time/bucket list even when he fights with Neil and Aish he gets over it in a second. He is the same with everyone else, I feel he has to step in as Ankita goes overboard.

Not only them with everyone else, I literally feel he loves talking and generating content. Usko pata hai woh nahin jeetne waala abb.

He didn’t support Isha in KZ bullying, that time Aish and Neil were very much a part of that jhund. But yeah now Isha needs Ankita (more than Vicky I would say) to back her up. She’s always with her now. 

Initially he supported Isha bullying KZ. Even when KZ and Isha went in the Tiger’s den, Vicky was supporting Isha and telling her ‘kya sahi bajayi tune uski’. He kept supporting it until obviously it was Neil/Aish on the other side and he had to take an opposite stand. Even the whole medical history thing, he never supported KZ and was actually sitting in gossips etx

Ami_Chk thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ohh.. thank you 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Yaar yeh sotlu totli aish ko kaise taunt mart ha lol 

Aish do her work on time as far as i have seen 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

shukar yeh nh phocha Anurag kon hai lol 😆🐴🐴

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami_Chk

Hopefully my love for aoora will stay constant smiley19

since they hardly show him, opinion won't change... Doncha worry 🤭🤭

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunkIsBack0821

Initially he supported Isha bullying KZ. Even when KZ and Isha went in the Tiger’s den, Vicky was supporting Isha and telling her ‘kya sahi bajayi tune uski’. He kept supporting it until obviously it was Neil/Aish on the other side and he had to take an opposite stand. Even the whole medical history thing, he never supported KZ and was actually sitting in gossips etx

Yeah? wtf I don’t remember this smiley22.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Bwchara Vicky aur wkv bolte hai isko aur pyaar karo Ankita se

Ami_Chk thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

shukar yeh nh phocha Anurag kon hai lol 😆🐴🐴

Wahi jisne is wkv k baad manara ko ulta jawab diya tha smiley42