Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
any new feedback for today episode
Cookra/ havanna thread bana lo naya 
serve that Despo right lol 🤣
Mansi dekhlo iss abhifake ka asli chehra. Mujhe to pehle se pata tha ki ye abhifake kisi ka saga nahi hai
KZ toh Zad Hadid ke saath bahar ghoom rahi hai. Iss nalle gawar ko usne dustbin mein kabka daala. Joke is on him.
Munawar bhi has raha hai the so called genuine guy
. I regret calling this person good heartedYour God, My God , Everyone's God......(Mic Drop) He actually dropped his mic, he thought kuch bahut sahi bola Hai usne.

Well I don't feel bad for khanzadi. Use iss abhifake ki reality nahi pata kya?? Itni thokar khakar bhi if she still creates a love angle with him then I don't feel bad when abhifake say such things