Why can't they just copy Gen1 story for Gen4 ?

madhuvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

So , I started watching Gen4 and as we all know it's copy of Ghum( which already was copy)

For Gen1 and Gen2 story was there own and they did really good. Gen3 was remake and it failed.

But they have the opportunity to copy Gen1 again with Gen4. I think many have already forgotten most of the plot points in Gen1 and I think with some modifications this would have worked best.

Honestly Gen1 was best , it dealt with so many topics without going too toxic except in the end when Gen2 was introduced and story shifted.

I genuinely think they should have copied Gen1 then copying Ghum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I guess because showing a typical arrange marriage in this generation is not common anymore. Unless they show some relationship and flings before marriage. A character like Akshara was very relatable back then but if she existed now, she’ll seem too naive smiley36

madhuvan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I guess because showing a typical arrange marriage in this generation is not common anymore. Unless they show some relationship and flings before marriage. A character like Akshara was very relatable back then but if she existed now, she’ll seem too naive smiley36

Even today most marriages are arrange only

Also Akshara and Naitik did meet for some time before marriage. I think it would have worked and would be better than forced marriage trope that every show is doing now

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

so acc to this gen 

they could have copied full gen 1 with only 1 change that is love marriage not arrange 

or they could have copied gen 2 my fav kaira story

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Because Gen 1 started in 2009. 15 years ago. Time change, audience change. 

Shubh23 thumbnail

I think they are kind of making a mix of Kaira and Ghum Gen 1.

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Today's trp fans like fatal attraction between pairs of leads.

Gen 3 wasn't a failure per se, we had the most gud se meeta ishq track between legacy carrier and her second husband

Unfortunately previous  generations did not have a second innings which makes 3rd unique.