Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

But after two gens, they have finally written a FL worth rooting for

Akshara Sighania was the only FL of Rishta I ever liked up until now.

Abhira is added to that list

Hina Khan on playing Akshara: 'wasn't easy to break through or break that  image or stereotypes that came with it' - Hindustan Times

Abhira Sharma | Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Wiki | Fandom

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

So far.... Abhira is far off... I find her cute and all that... But I really need to see her growth and all that too aa lawyer and a woman... 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Agar yeh gen lamba chala toh iska bhi katega. But till then she is cute. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

So far.... Abhira is far off... I find her cute and all that... But I really need to see her growth and all that too aa lawyer and a woman... 

she’ll get there…akshara snr had 8 years to grow..it’s only been 1 month of abhira…but she’s already making us like her..so well done Abhira 🥰

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am also liking her so far... She makes the gen4 interesting.. Hope her character remains same and don't change...

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I will admit I like how how Abhira gives it back to the toxic phemli instead of silently taking their nonsense like the previous leads. I like how she’s not a typical Bahu Slave like the rest of Poddar Bahu’s 

Even Naira who was a ‘sherni’ would always run after Suhasini like a slave begging for forgiveness.

Abhira on the gives it back when Dadi or Phupha insult her or her mother which is a nice change as such toxic people deserve such treatment anyway instead of being treated like Bhagwans!

Overall excited to see the kalesh’s between Abhira Poddar and Kaveri Poddar.

Edited by Criticiser - 4 months ago
Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Well this is the same sai behaved as well. But yes abhira is ❤️❤️❤️

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

Well this is the same sai behaved as well. But yes abhira is ❤️❤️❤️

Agreed she reminds me of Sai a lot when she gives it back to the Poddar’s. 

Want to see kalesh between her and Kaveri just like Sai and Bhavani.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I totally love Abhira as the main character. She's not all quiet and submissive. She throws it back at the Poddars, especially Dadisa. No spineless doormat here, unlike many other female leads. Abhira doesn't let people walk all over her, and I love that. Plus, her clumsiness makes her super relatable. Most female leads are just too perfect in everything, and honestly, that's kinda boring. Abhira breaks that mold for sure. Hope they don't mess it up and keep her the way she is now! Also totally up more drama and kalesh with poddar family. It will interesting to watch.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

What episode is this? 

smiley37 This is so entertaining... This was AkshNavIr ka music.. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0yyMHOv_61/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==