Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 5 months ago

There's been many topics that have been controversial or debate worthy from,

Animal is a brilliant movie to Animal should be banned and all the person's supporting this movie should be hanged under the Feminist Offenders Act 2023. But people are fighting back hard under the Animal Rights Act, for the Animal movie to exist. 

Jawan, is a good movie to it being a trash movie, it's not Ramaiya vastavaiya.. is a catchy track, to being a total trash.  

Is Aish and Abi getting divorced. 

It's the Bachchans fault. Mind u no debate there as the forum has long ago given the verdict that it is just the Bachchans fault. 

Did Big B unfollow Aish. Wait he didn't follow her. But damn! He follows everyone he didn't follow her.  He hates her. Let's not forget she didn't follow him either so why should he? But no one thinks to debate this point much. 

Any ways I have my own Agenda. 

What is this?

Lol.

Looks so wrong! ๐Ÿ˜‚

https://youtube.com/shorts/orn35-mwfqY?si=6FfmcS5cSk71VySF

This movie looks wrong in every level.

https://youtube.com/shorts/WrqjfyFj8MA?si=wQpzHZEBq0P6LuEx

Edited by carisma2 - 5 months ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Both scenes are suggestive and provocative. In Ranbir scene, his bums are propped up and in Deepika scene, her bums are propped up. 

To me Ranbir scene looks more vulgar than Deepika scene๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

It could be because of the suggestion it is passing. 

The partner actors have no blame to sharesmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Best part is thread and tagged post in first comment is NOT by RK DP fans. So intention is obvious. 

Perhaps I have exploited an already existing problem. But itโ€™s not my fault that it exists. smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

There's been many topics that have been controversial or debate worthy from,

Animal is a brilliant movie to Animal should be banned and all the person's supporting this movie should be hanged under the Feminist Offenders Act 2023. But people are fighting back hard under the Animal Rights Act, for the Animal movie to exist. 

Jawan, is a good movie to it being a trash movie, it's not Ramaiya vastavaiya.. is a catchy track, to being a total trash.  

Is Aish and Abi getting divorced. 

It's the Bachchans fault. Mind u no debate there as the forum has long ago given the verdict that it is just the Bachchans fault. 

Did Big B unfollow Aish. Wait he didn't follow her. But damn! He follows everyone he didn't follow her.  He hates her. Let's not forget she didn't follow him either so why should he? But no one thinks to debate this point much. 

Any ways I have my own Agenda. 

What is this?

Lol.

Looks so wrong! ๐Ÿ˜‚

https://youtube.com/shorts/orn35-mwfqY?si=6FfmcS5cSk71VySF

This movie looks wrong in every level.

https://youtube.com/shorts/WrqjfyFj8MA?si=wQpzHZEBq0P6LuEx

Feminist act of 2023. smiley36 What a joke 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Feminist act of 2023. smiley36 What a joke 

Lol. It's a new one!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yeah, fortunately actresses only have to wear it 'at work' ...and Deepika even anymore for 'getting work'...the most important, eventually, 'it works' smiley2

Lets see how well it works ๐Ÿ’ฐ 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Is the second scene (instead of slicing Rannvijay saws) really in the movie in this way???...it seems so utter trashily done and ridiculous - from a cinematic point... (I bet it is one of the scenes where people in the audience siffled and clapped...or did some also laugh???)

Those in the air force they objecting to these scenes as saying that their pilots should not be represented like this. In animal heโ€™s he has no morals nor being portrayed in positive light so take it as one wants. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't care whose face is near whose what bod part of whose body in this economy ๐Ÿ˜ญ PLEASE what is the projected future price of eggs?! Am I able to purchase more than what I have been purchasing or not?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I don't care whose face is near whose what bod part of whose body in this economy ๐Ÿ˜ญ PLEASE what is the projected future price of eggs?! Am I able to purchase more than what I have been purchasing or not?

It depends what type of eggs are you in market to buy ?