Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

It is not Deepika.....it is these men with this mentality who are degrading women.....

Why is a bikini clad woman bad?

Why can't a woman pilot wear bikini on the beach and still be the best pilot out there and protect her country??

I am so fed up with these men and women with this mentality..smiley22

Maybe it is these kind of men with this mindset who go and watch Animal four times in theatres...

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

People trolling an actor for wearing a bikini in a beach scene..

Is there a provision in Indian Constitution directing women in uniform to wear nothing except the uniform all the times?

Unemployment really is historical high...

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

... Unemployment really is historical high...

It is...in the harsh reality...but as long as people have Internet and a device to use it, they are at least 'occupied' and many of them also 'of good use' for social media campaigns to counter the feeling of being 'of no use' anymore...

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

2 comments ko leke article bana dalo and then play victim smiley36 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ab toh do baar dekhni padegi movie theater mein because of these losers

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A part of me thinks her own PR is behind these articles to create hype/controversy around her. Yeah, a bunch of right-wing enthusiasts are always upset with Bollywood, but to give it a hype, there's also some involvement from her own PR.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

A part of me thinks her own PR is behind these articles to create hype/controversy around her. Yeah, a bunch of right-wing enthusiasts are always upset with Bollywood, but to give it a hype, there's also some involvement from her own PR.

Even so, I don't blame her. 

Use the prudes and losers, and turn their pathetic thoughts into traction for her movies and roles 

Originally posted by: Clochette

Maybe it is these kind of men with this mindset who go and watch Animal four times in theatres...

could be. I think it’s not even the issue on what the pilots wear or not they just don’t like her tbh. Because she gets more controversy than others. I’m starting to think it’s PR stunts. Then again who knows. I just know she’s the controversy queen. 

Her and  orange bikini -stupid controversy my media 

Her in kwk- controversy on relationships

Her and now this. I mean so many others have done movies etc including Katrina alia but she tends to be in the news and who cares on what some random  tweeters  have to say. 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

It is not Deepika.....it is these men with this mentality who are degrading women.....

Why is a bikini clad woman bad?

Why can't a woman pilot wear bikini on the beach and still be the best pilot out there and protect her country??

I am so fed up with these men and women with this mentality..smiley22

I agree on these points. Next it be doctors lawyers etc