Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

There's nothing wrong with THAT either! Don't let one delusional fan deter you from that. 

I did praise Fighter teaser and said DP looked hot. 

I am merely pointing out certain people's hypocrisy

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Now she only has to pick better movies because she has the talent and looks.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

She signed that before Animal. If you start off your career as a hot and sexy actress..it is fine.That is your choice. If suddenly there is a film where the hero is lying between your legs and you were photographed bare breasted.It is because you are ready to do anything, you ready to COMPROMISE. I am not sure if heroes would want to be seen opp someone like that. Would SLB cast her now..

What choice did she have ? Her acting skills did not get noticed beyond a limited Netflix audience. Ekta Kapoor who gave her Laila Majnu did not give her Dream Girl 2 .  All the projects will now go to Ananya, Jahnvi, Sara, Khushi, Suhana , Shanaya, Rasha and 20 other nepo girls. Sita Ramam was appreciated so much on Indian social media. Mrunal's beauty was praised. What significant Bolly project did she even land? She is concentrating on south films now. It is 20 times tougher for an outsider now than it was 10 years back. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

People who have a problem with Tripti's rise and newfound fame, just go and watch Archies on Netflix. Tell me how it wasssssssssss. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
Alissria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Tripti was not invited by Rajeev Masand for the round table.That tells me everything.

Rajeev Masand literally commented "Hello, National Crush" on Tripti's recent Instagram post. She will be the next big thing. People are just in denial 

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ya guys are sure tripping over tripti, just imagining a trip with her.smiley36

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am glad tripti is shining, finally! 

She deserved this when her bulbul or Qala came.

But you guys are praising her,tagging her as nations crush when she did few intimate scene ( i am labelling it in a decent word),so does that mean audiences or should i say  50% audience are fond of only intimate scenes,not a good movie with good story and acting? 

To aise national crush ban na hein to,every actress should act in this type of scenes only!!

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 4 months ago
Nirvanaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

I am glad tripti is shining, finally! 

She deserved this when her bulbul or Qala came.

But you guys are praising her,tagging her as nations crush when she did few intimate scene ( i am labelling it in a decent word),so does that mean audiences or should i say  50% audience are fond of only intimate scenes,not a good movie with good story and acting? 

To aise national crush ban na hein to,every actress should act in this type of scenes only!!

Tripti has always been hyped up in online forums for her work in Bulbul or Qala.. Most of the people hyping her up have done the some 2 years back too..I remember reading many Tripti posts from mintyblue.

@red: Well no surprises, outsider actresses have to resort to such steps during this extreme nepotism era. And good acting never meant much in BW without glamour. Everyone from Katrina to Deepika has done some questionable item songs from beginning of the career to gain traction. Some of those songs were all about objectifying women too.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

People who have a problem with Tripti's rise and newfound fame, just go and watch Archies on Netflix. Tell me how it wasssssssssss. 

https://x.com/cinemaniaindia/status/1735738139556110515?s=46&t=gqwFCxRkfHkicr6DF8egng

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Tripti ke bf ka kya hua?