Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

it may not be necessary, but it is a kind move...and in life, kindness is necessary...at least in my opinion smiley1

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

it’s because Vijay might be doing a movie with him 

So what? Is this support then less nice?

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Clochette

Already during the Leo promotion SRK fans assured their support for this south Indian movie (with Vijay in the lead)... with also circulating (again) the hearty encounter of both at a South Indian award function years ago. SRK has many friends in the South Indian filmindustry...and now, Vijay-fans, react again and showing frienship and support.

https://twitter.com/Srkians_Amit/status/1734109226333589504

I also got to know that SRK fans reciprocated the gesture Salman fans did when Pathaan released with going to the theatres watching Tiger 3 and praising it (a small difference only: both actors, who are friends themselves, made a cameo in the other's movie).

I don’t know whether they did or not. I’m sure some who liked the Tiger series went and saw it or saw it because he had a cameo.  I just know most on twitter trolled Tiger 3  prior to the release even. They leaked scenes etc. Now the other side won’t be as supportive as they were during Pathaan. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

So what? Is this support then less nice?

im saying it’s a give n take relationship. Meaning it’s because there is some incentive to them. Usually on twitter their is motives by groups in what they do. It’s rare that it’s due to some grand gesture. 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

it may not be necessary, but it is a kind move...and in life, kindness is necessary...at least in my opinion smiley1

Absolutely. Kindness is absolute necessity.

But this kindness from both the sides will go for a walk,if tomorrow their film release on same date😇

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Maroon, t h a t  isn't the point of my topic...

of cource, each choice is personal, right?

I’ll watch a promo and watch the movie. Baaki bill go into topics and post articles about a film. 

Never anything negative on purpose. I would just stay avoid this films go begin with 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Yes, maybe...so what? (again)...it doesn't take away the positive...

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Strangers02

Absolutely. Kindness is absolute necessity.

But this kindness from both the sides will go for a walk,if tomorrow their film release on same date😇

That would be understandable as the priorities are what is close to your heart...but at the moment, that isn't like that, so better enjoy the moment...right?

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I’ll watch a promo and watch the movie. Baaki bill go into topics and post articles about a film. 

Never anything negative on purpose. I would just stay avoid this films go begin with 

your choice...no harm with that smiley2

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That would be understandable as the priorities are what is close to your heart...but at the moment, that isn't like that, so better enjoy the moment...right?

Yes. You can enjoy!

Hopefully Twitter support translate in to film success as well.