Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 months ago

Bahut achha hai...smiley32.I hope they have to pay heavy fine......what are these 3 superstars doing being associated with a company that sells gutka primarily....

I know they are advertising for eliachi......but still their faces have become the faces of the gutka company....and I hate that especially for SRK..smiley7

Sudhar jao bhai....kya karoge itne paiso ka??smiley29

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So these things influence the audience, but Vanga movies don't influence the audience.

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

So these things influence the audience, but Vanga movies don't influence the audience.

Bingo!smiley20

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Bahut achha hai...smiley32.I hope they have to pay heavy fine......what are these 3 superstars doing being associated with a company that sells gutka primarily....

I know they are advertising for eliachi......but still their faces have become the faces of the gutka company....and I hate that especially for SRK..smiley7

Sudhar jao bhai....kya karoge itne paiso ka??smiley29

Please .. yes ! 

Worst thing SRK has ever done

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Chewing and Dipping tobacco is not as cool as it sounds smiley36 You need to have a empty water bottle and it turns into a bigger thing. Just go drink smiley36

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Please .. yes ! 

Worst thing SRK has ever done

Yes this and that skin lightening ad......If I could...I would kick SRK's behind for this.....what is he even thinking....everytime I think about it....I get so mad...smiley7

loginidran thumbnail

These actors don’t (not just these 3) deserve the adulation they get from the public. They live such selfish lives and on the top of it don’t care for how their work could affect the very people who feed them. Not just ghutka but fairness creams, sugary drinks etc are detrimental to the health but they still choose to be the shameless faces of these products. 🤢

Abirika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/allahabad/marital-rape-not-offence-if-wife-is-18-or-above-says-allahabad-hc/articleshow/105870690.cms

Iam not supporting them but the same "Allahabad High Court'' says Marital rape is NO crime! It is few years old AD! What is it doing till now until some advocate filed a petition? If 0.01 sec ad is such bad influencer why didn't he dare file petition on 4 hour toxic films such as Animal if he so cares about society? Will Government of India also approve Allahabad's HC's marital rape no crime stand? What does their promoting pan masala bad influence to youth do with their awards achieved through talent, hardwork and artistic capabilities?

Edited by Abirika - 4 months ago