Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Veenapai

There are so many pages

I saw this only ..but in gen2 times like this came ..so I was like marketing gimmicks 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Aarthiviji

Even I am saying same ...it's not my opinion ..there s difference between opinion and fact ..

If it's doing good notice will not be send ..it's not about that..it's about expectation of channel which s set it needs to be fulfilled ..as end of day contribution of channel money where oh invest right 

Has anyone confirmed notice? What you are stating are speculations by YouTube /media channels.

The actors have clearly denied the show has got any notice and said not to believe social media.

There is nothing wrong in stating your opinion but to call your opinion a fact is not ok.

All i said is, the trp is decently good, and that is my opinion. You can disagree to it, but you cannot ask me to change my opinion.

Let's agree to disagree:) peace♥️

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

Has anyone confirmed notice? What you are stating are speculations by YouTube /media channels.

The actors have clearly denied the show has got any notice and said not to believe social media.

There is nothing wrong in stating your opinion but to call your opinion a fact is not ok.

All i said is, the trp is decently good, and that is my opinion. You can disagree to it, but you cannot ask me to change my opinion.

Let's agree to disagree:) peace♥️

I don't follow any YouTube ..i work in media channel for 15 yrs that's why I say ..

I think you didn't get point ..no one can force anyone...when u told my opinion I told I am telling facts .

Forcing never come here..

There is difference to understand it 

.that's all 

Edited by Aarthiviji - 6 months ago
Manny_123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Veenapai

There are so many pages

Ikr smiley36 a lot of nonsesnical media portals told the dip in TRP. They were like posting it on status even. Now they are all gone like wind smiley37

Edited by Manny_123 - 6 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

A show with 1.5 trp is slot leader over a show with 1.7 trp. 🤔

lol…false narratives and false news and false trp news ..what’s new 😂..we been getting that for ages now 😂😂😂

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The tread is quiet after the trp came this time smiley36 otherwise other weeks, I dissapear for a few minutes and so many pages would be completed 

Manny_123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0o6B6qPbfC/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

What is this TRP? 🤔

Rishta is on U+R TRP - Top 20

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If the trp coming week also increases then it’s probably going on the right track. Last week was 1.7 then I hope this week it’s atleast a 1.9

yellomellow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ghum 2.0 is fun to watch so I understand why it's #1 every week. Family drama always leads to an increase in TRPs. YRKKH team should follow their template who knows it might work lol.