Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Movie is beautiful.

Performances are top notch. Pre interval and pre climax is brilliant. Yes there are quite a few flaws but the songs,bgm and performance are brilliant. There are quite a few moments that tear you up but not as much as comic scenes which you expect in a Nani film.

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

He always gives his feedback  for Nani movies, I remember, he did for Jersey, Dasara too

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Ally Arjun loved this movie https://x.com/alluarjun/status/1734091650551427152?s=46&t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw 

Congratulations to the entire team of #HiNanna . What a sweet warm film . Truly heart touching. 

Effortless performance by brother  @NameIsNani garu . And my respects for green lighting such captivating script and bringing it into light . 

Dear @Mrunal0801 . Your sweetness is haunting on the screen . It’s Beautiful like you . 

#BabyKiara ! My darling … your are melting hearts with ur cuteness . Enough ! Go to school now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜  

Congratulations to all the other artists for their neat performances & Technicians for their complimenting work esply the cameraman @SJVarughese & music director @HeshamAWMusic garu . 

Director @shouryuv garu . Congratulations ! You have impressed everyone with your debut film . You have created many heart touching & tear jerking moments . Wonderful presentation . Keep Shining. 

Congratulations to the Producers for bringing such a sweet film to the audience.

#HiNanna will touch every family members hearts not just fathers

Edited by priya185 - 4 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

The film is coming to netflix 4th Jan

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Beautiful film. Must watch.πŸ₯°

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tried watching it but couldn't make it past the first 30 minutes. Should have been released in the '90s or maybe early 2000s.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

The best film I have seen so far this year is Hi Nanna loved Nani Mrunal and Kiara. I loved the chemistry between Viraj, Mahi and Yashna. A heart-warming and heart-melting tale told with love. I loved the romantic scenes.

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The story is very 90s.. pretty unbelievable but it's a well made film so it makes through.. Nani has done much better work.. that being said he's a super natural actor.. he's so easy on his eyes.. it's always a treat to watch him.. I'm not a Mrunal fan she was okay, the child artist was very good.. one time watch..