Why do Sridevi's daughters not resemble her?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

I feel there is no resemblance between daughters and mother, not just in terms of acting talent but in physical looks as well. Maybe Janhvi has a slight resemblance to Sridevi but I can never look at Khushi and think she is Sridevi's daughter. I see no similarities.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/web-stories/janhvi-kapoor-and-khushi-kapoor-radiate-sibling-elegance-in-traditional-attire/photostory/105144561.cms?from=mdr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail

Whatever resemblance they may still bear is simply coincidental because majority of it melted under the plastic surgeon’s knife 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Whatever resemblance they may still bear is simply coincidental because majority of it melted under the plastic surgeon’s knife 

That's probably it. They look more like their mother in pics when they were kids. Especially when they had a lot of puppy fat.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I look at Khushi now and all I see is Arjun.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why do they have to look like her? As much as I love Sridevi, we have to accept that there was only one of her. Her daughters are different people. 

Looking like your parents isn’t always a good thing look at Suhana Khan and all the comments she gets about looking like her dad in a wig. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why do they have to look like her? As much as I love Sridevi, we have to accept that there was only one of her. Her daughters are different people. 

Looking like your parents isn’t always a good thing look at Suhana Khan and all the comments she gets about looking like her dad in a wig. 

Because there is a big difference between genderbent SRK and Sridevi in terms of looks.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ranbir looks the same as Neetu.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I feel there is no resemblance between daughters and mother, not just in terms of acting talent but in physical looks as well. Maybe Janhvi has a slight resemblance to Sridevi but I can never look at Khushi and think she is Sridevi's daughter. I see no similarities.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/web-stories/janhvi-kapoor-and-khushi-kapoor-radiate-sibling-elegance-in-traditional-attire/photostory/105144561.cms?from=mdr

It's the same reason that Sridevi looked different every few years. smiley6

Maroonporsche thumbnail

They dont even resemble themselves from 2013 lol. Still say Jahnvi has nice body 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

It's the same reason that Sridevi looked different every few years. smiley6

She always looked excellent though. I think the difference is the brows. These girls have very thick brows which make them look less soft and graceful than Sridevi ever did.