Ganga Prasad's arrest and Doree's lack of schooling

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Hope that Cop lady drills some sense into Ganga Prasad's head and gets him to admit Doree in school.

I think the Cop lady is the best character so far.

May be Kailashi Devi's eldest son takes up th job educating Doree as he is a teacher.

Liking the show so far despite the over the top narration.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yaa .. it's time for her to start schooling

One more thing I noticed that Doree not behave like a child. She is only a six years old. As par story narration dori have normal childhood with ganga prasad than why not she is behave like a small child... 

I mean I can understand she is the lead but I watch many other show too like BV, Barister babu ... In all show Anandi, Bondita, chakor all behave like innocent child initially and with time, when bad things start to happened with them then they become mature before time... 

But here doree is already muture... 

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Hope that Cop lady drills some sense into Ganga Prasad's head and gets him to admit Doree in school.

I think the Cop lady is the best character so far.

May be Kailashi Devi's eldest son takes up th job educating Doree as he is a teacher.

Liking the show so far despite the over the top narration.

Yaa .. it's time for her to start schooling

One more thing I noticed that Doree not behave like a child. She is only a six years old. As par story narration dori have normal childhood with ganga prasad than why not she is behave like a small child... 

I mean I can understand she is the lead but I watch many other show too like BV, Barister babu ... In all show Anandi, Bondita, chakor all behave like innocent child initially and with time, when bad things start to happened with them then they become mature before time... 

But here doree is already muture... 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes. Doree is too mature. There is difference between mature when compared to age which Anandi is and this kind of maturity is almost like adult in a child is not normal